The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Perhaps we wait and see if he’s passing the medical etc. Some will be disappointed, some will be relieved, whatever the outcome is.
:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

No one will be disappointed if he doesn’t.

The disappointment lies with how late we’ve left it when we shouldv’e been pro-active.

Quality maybe on paper. And in a certain midfield with protection behind him.

Not at all what we need. Not the fastest not one who covers a lot of ground. Not one to help win back possession. You think Jones holds on to the ball too long, wait till you watch Tielemans.

He regularly loses possession in bad areas

New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

Maybe it’s just my english…

Huh? It would absolutely be disappointing and potentially damaging to the season.

Currently our midfield for Everton will be Fab Jones Elliott.

That’s a light midfield. And there’s nothing left on the bench except Fab and kids

If it was 15 years ago that would have been for 2007… just one year later and he would have seen the best transfer deadline day ever - Man City got bought in the morning, signed Robinho who thought he had signed for Chelsea, then outbid Man Utd for Berbatov but Utd brought him to Old Trafford anyway and he waited there until Spurs accepted their lower offer.

Everton is 1 game.

Like I say the disappointment wouldn’t be today, it would be from not fixing it sooner if we felt there was an issue rising.

I’ll be disappointed. Quite looking forward to seeing him play for us now.

I don’t hear our crocked midfielders stampeding to come back do you? And what were to happen if someone else gets injured? Fab has a history of injuries as well

What if our whole squad gets injured?

We can all pluck out what if’s from the sky.

I see your reputation here is well earned

6 Likes

What if Felipe Melo, Arthur Melo whatever his name is gets injured?

If we somehow are unlucky enough to have all our 5-6 midfielders out at the same time then I guess God wants us to fail.

I’m not here for reputation.

Hearing Billy Gilmour to Brighton…should we have been interested?

Err I doubt he would be too pleased with some of our fans chanting last season.

1 Like

TIA report on Arthur

2 Likes

Constantly injured…:sob:

Oh fuck! Maybe @The-AllMightyReds isnt so far off after all

1 Like

Nope.