The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

When was the last time that we signed someone one deadline day? Feels strange tbh

2 Likes

I don’t understand this one at all. What’s going on!

Yeah, when you look at the arc of his career, he has gone to two big names right about when they hit a self-destructive phase in reaction to hitting financial constraints. Maybe that calls into question his talent level to some degree, but very few players recruited by either club in parallel with him have thrived either. Frying pan to the fire, possibly.

1 Like

Their finances are a mess, if it were not for Barcelona they would probably be getting a lot more attention. They mortgaged the future to win the CL with CRonaldo, and ended up losing their iron grip on Serie A instead. Now it is the future, and they are trying to wheel and deal their way back into competitive state.

2 Likes

Crazy money for someone who has played 8 pl games last season and 5 this season.

Who?

Caicedo.

We are not :grinning::grinning:

Klopp did talk about the owners taking risks. Caicedo is happening!!!

1 Like

We do it. Harvey, Calvin Ramsey, Carvalho?

1 Like

I was joking about the price.:grinning:

1 Like

Is there anything in the Caicedo rumor?

Too late imo

1 Like

With less than an hour and a half to go…unlikely.

Just someone on a noise up before the window finally fucking ‘slams shut’ and we can get on with our lives, whilst twatter argues who won the window.

2 Likes

Man Utd won the window every year, well now Everton don’t.

1 Like

I’m at work but strangely have reverted back to being a teenager, scrolling through the modern day version of Ceefax, to see what’s going on as the window closes.

Bollocks to being professional and having everything sewn up early in the summer.

A last minute stampede every now and again is good!

1 Like

Come On! Do It! GIF | Gfycat

3 Likes

The only way it’s plausible is if we agreed it already but everyone kept it quiet until the Gilmour deal was in place. But I don’t own a tinfoil hat,so I’m going to assume it’s an end of window clicks grab for somebody on twitter.

3 Likes

That’s me convinced, especially if Arnie says so. :rofl:

I did say they are secret in their deals not that secret.