The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Be interesting to see if we do something in January after the Caicedo reports today.

Will depend on how Arthur does (Klopp will get the best out of him) + if Keita decides to leave 6 months before his contract expires (unlikely).

1 Like

We won’t.

1 Like

If we do anything I would expect in the summer.

Good Vibes Reaction GIF by GIPHY Cares

2 Likes

You think we will?

We’ve signed like 6 players in the last 7 winter windows…2 of them were emergency cb’s (1 of which we never saw), other 2 were forced because other clubs were on the verge (they were lined up as summer moves), the other 2 were Grujic and Minamino.

Mate I couldn`t give two fucks.

This year Ive buried my old man,gone through more personal shit in the last 4 months than most people experience in a lifetime and had to visit the vet and have a loved family member put to sleep. Currently getting pissed with my brother who i havent had a relationship with for years
Fuck negativity

10 Likes

I’m seeing a lot of mentions on twitter of João Gomes today…

Never seen him play but after watching on YouTube he appears to be a deeper lying playmaker that is press resistant and very good defensively.

3 Likes
1 Like

When was the last time we got a Brazilan in whos not played in Europe. Im all for it. No idea who he is but anyone young and hungry thats cheap to balance Jude.

Last Brazilian we got that hadn’t played in Europe would be Lucas Leiva I think

2 Likes

It’s different because they werent expected to play immediately, but a couple of kids in the academy came over directly from South America - Pitaluga from Brazil and Aroyo from Colombia.

5 Likes

Doubt we will buy a DM in the next few windows.

Next few windows can be a long time in football.

Klopp admitted that Tchouameni was our main (midfield) wish this summer, one of his two positions (if not his main one) is DM. I think what we wanted in him was a player who can immediately help cover between RCM and holding midfield and then long term possibly replace Fabinho when we come to that stage. Bellingham probably for that slightly more advanced role.

When we are after someone who can replace Hendo (32) long term and Hendo is not only our first choice RCM, but also currently our first backup for Fabinho (29 next month), then an #8 next summer and a #6 or someone who can also play it in one of the next few windows wouldn’t be that surprising.

4 Likes

Why? We clearly need strengthening in that area.

Another Joe Gomez? Get in!

2 Likes

We dream of a team of Joe/Joao Gomez

2 Likes

Mudryk?

Beeb gossip page.

Anyone know anything about him?

1 Like

Considering he plays on the left wing according to this it wouldn’t make much sense.

Carvalho, Jota, Diaz and Nunez have all played there. And Diaz though May require back up sort of has it. Salah is the one I’d be looking at more for back up.

1 Like