The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

he appears to be left footed so far me would be Mo’s replacement

There is an Arsenal stats guy who has been watching him closely because of links to them. Everytime I see him say “Watching Mudryk today” I then usually see several posts that say “Bad pass by Mudryk” or “Mudryk loses the ball in a good position”.

Other than that I’ve got no idea.

1 Like

At least he lost it in a good position.

Yes i am always this optimistic.

Get It Good Times GIF by The Brummies

1 Like

That’s just how I’ve always pictured you Gasbag :wink:

1 Like

Stop fantasizing about me

Austin Powers Flirting GIF

Konrad Laimer:

"I’m generally a football fan. I generally like watching the Premier League. I’ve always been a Liverpool fan.” [BILD]

3 Likes

So Laimer to Wolves confirmed.

Sasa Kalajdzic has admitted he is a Liverpool fan and would find it ‘really tough’ to reject the Reds if they ever tried to sign him

He’s a fan yet would find it ‘really tough’ if we tried to sign him? Well then he’s only a fan of the money then as a real true fan would not find that predicament tough in the slightest!

Where does it say that?

He’d be a very smart move on a free.

We need at least two midfielders to come in.

If Bellingham is the box-to-box option, who can do the lot, and will of course cost a fortune; then bringing in Laimer on a Bosman to boost the defensive midfield makes a lot of sense.

It will be interesting to see what our midfield looks like at the end of the summer 2023 window.

Hmm Ibrahim Adel, Rumours Has It that he is the next Salah and If we sign him, I hope Ibrahim Adel can Set Fire To The Rain but if we do not, its ok, we will find Someone Like You.

I read that as we were signing Egyptian pyramids.

Steady on John, that Coca Cola money won’t stretch that much.

1 Like

Say “steady” one more time…

Not sure I’m buying that rumour. He’s 21 and there is nothing statistically that jumps out and makes him look a top prospect.

1 Like

He’s not an out and out winger like Salah, who will score lots of goals. He does a lot of his work Rolling in the Deep.

1 Like

It’ll be nice if someone could actually put face to name, just so we can say Hello.

Wondering if he’s a screeching, whinging, moaning, boring cunt too…

I’m not doing this right, am I?

1 Like

He looks more like a CF than the winger he apparently is.