The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Looks nowt like a Pyramid.

1 Like

feels like weā€™re waiting for a Skyfall, like When We Were Young

please go Easy On Me.

No more Adele puns please. Itā€™s bollocks to think there are actual posts in the transfer rumours thread, and it turns out to be another shit pun.

Rumour has it weā€™re in for Ibrahim Adel. Stick to that please.

3 Likes

Adel looks good but donā€™t see anything extraordinary. Is pacy but not frighteningly so. Good touch and control in tights areas but will it translate over to a faster and more physical league?

Iā€™m feeling pretty pleased with myself that I didnā€™t understand what the puns were about. My lack of knowledge about Adele is really paying off.

The only thing with Adel is where he plays on the pitch. While he apparently can play across the front line, his primary position is yet again where Diaz, Carvalho, Nunez all seem to like to hang out on that left side but cutting into the middle (or in the middle drifting out left for Nunez). I guess as long as you push Carvalho deeper long term and keep Nunez central then thereā€™s room to bring him in.

Interesting comment in the non-discussion thread about Musiala. That has to be bollocks, right? Isnā€™t he a different kind of playerā€¦closer to a forward than a midfielder? Is there any indication at all heā€™d consider leaving Bayern or is interested in coming back to England? Or that Bayern would get themselves into a position where he could consider it?

1 Like

Not a chance in hell

3 Likes

Heā€™s on a long term deal at Bayern Munich. Click bait from the Mirror.

With wolves being in the bottom 3 and looking a shadow of there former selves id love to test the resolve of wolves for nunes. If we have money to spend just go get 2 centre mids and try get one in january and maybe the other next year. I know hes only signed for wolves but looks a talent and if were spending big money why not on him. Missed the chance in preseason (if he was on the clubs radar) but looks like a ball carrier and has the legs and years on our centre mids now

1 Like

Because it looks like the club has no interest?

Sign someone, anyone!

I presumed this was the case based on everything that happened in the summer. I donā€™t know if you listen to the Anfield wrap but Andy Heaton on one podcast was speaking about us trying to sign him in the summer as if it were a matter of fact. I was really confused by how adamant he was about it cos, to me, nothing suggested that was the case. But I donā€™t think heā€™s the type to bullshit.

Just for what itā€™s worth like.

The story I heard was that the analysis/scouting side were really pushing him, but Klopp wasnā€™t keen

1 Like

I really wish weā€™d signed the Newcastle Bruno before they didā€¦

2 Likes

Replying to you, but quoting @Mascot to include that contribution of

I just think people hold journalistsā€™ access in much higher regard than they should. I highly doubt any of them have good sources within the club anymore.

1 Like

I think now itā€™s just identifying scouts at games and putting 2 and 2 together.

They are pretty easy to identify

Ones around my parts are also identifiable from the amount of times they buzz our gate for fundraising .

Must take them an age to get dressed in the morning having to put all that garb on.!

Yeah, the amount of time you could save without putting on pants, socks, shoes and a shirt every day

2 Likes