The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Awkward Krieger GIF by Archer

Or the Wolves Nunes
or the Tottenhamā€™s Bissouma
or the PSGā€™s Soler
or the Villaā€™s Luiz
or the Leicester Tielemans

But nevermind all of that because weā€™re signing Jude next summerā€¦so we say.

1 Like

I think itā€™s going to take more than signing Jude to solve our issues. :disappointed:

1 Like

We donā€™t even need Jude, sure heā€™s a top talent but there are other players out there that will immediately improve this team.

Barrela and Hakimi would be the dream.

But I have a feeling weā€™ll revive our interest in Neuhaus.

2 Likes

Kone from Monchengladbach.
Fernandez from Benfica.
Joao Gomes from Flamengo.

New midfield trio right there, young, strong, athletic, skilled, a Frenchman, an Argentinian and a Brazilian. And this is without going to the usual shouts like Bellingham or Caceido.

I would be happy with that lot. Not sure how much money it would cost, expensive Iā€™m sure, but probably a bit more value for money there.

Arguably if we are going big for three midfielders, one would be a Bosman to keep costs down, and there are several good options there we could be interested in too.

Iā€™m hoping we start to turn a corner and get some points on the board to keep in touch with top four before the World Cup break, then regroup and have a big second half of the season to finish in CL spots, and hopefully bring some silverware home too.

2 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC/comments/y186b4/mario_cotegana_mbappƩ_would_like_to_join_real/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Liverpool are monitoring Real Betis and Argentina midfielder Guido Rodriguez, 24, before the January transfer window. (Estadio Deportivo - in Spanish)

Anyone know anything about it? Ideally someoneā€™s watched the min ten games and can provide a qualified opinion.

No idea about him specifically but Betis have been massively over achieving under Pellegrini and he is seemingly their crown jewel

Iā€™m not saying it is bad reporting but I will say that they got his age wrong by 4 years.

2 Likes

Ha WTF

Canā€™t see us signing a player whoā€™ll be 29 in April.

Does he have a history of hamstring issues?

Iā€™d like to see a move for Kone in January. I think he has a big future.

Linked with Yunus Musah. Looks decent on YouTube :grinning:

American lad. Starting mid for national team. Good ball carrier. Strong on the ball, gives Gini vibes. Box-to-box, but needs to tighten up defensively, and not a top drawer passer. Still young, with locker full of on ball technical ability. Good for the right price, imo.

4 Likes

Isnt that george harrison?

It is Father Guido Sarducci

1 Like

Wasnā€™t there a German 1990 WC winner named Guido Buchwald?

3 Likes