The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Guys, can we please stop sending this thread down different forks?

Awkward Episode 2 GIF by The Office

So, unreliable rumour fans, there arenā€™t any, and there wonā€™t be any until late Dec.

I think the World Cup will create some gap that needs to be filled so expect them from then on.

Yes please!

That article mentions attention on him coming from the world cup, but I think heā€™ s a pretty big outsider to go as heā€™s only recently made his first appearance for them in friendlies. That could make a Jan move easier to pull off.

1 Like

Watched him in CL the other day. He looks to be a great player.

1 Like

Just 9 more games to go

1 Like

Yeah, I think we sign someone in Jan hopefully itā€™s him.

1 Like

Donā€™t do it to yourselves. Keita, Ox, Curtis and maybe Melo will be back in January. New midfield signings take a while to get going for us and he will likely cost a lot more to get him a few months earlier. FSG are NOT going to sanction this move.

1 Like

Iā€™d be very surprised if between them they played more than 5 games for the club again.

& you can quote me on that.

1 Like

The-AllMightyReds

7m

Iā€™d be very surprised if between them they played more than 5 games for the club again.

2 Likes

Will do

2 Likes

The gamble in the quartet is Curtis Jones.

Fair enough if you donā€™t think Keita, Ox or Melo will feature in five games between them. Thatā€™s probably not all that much of a gamble.

But adding Curtis Jones to the group is a bold move!

Guess weā€™re all watchingā€¦

1 Like

Why bother? We know that statement, like virtually all their other posts, is inevitably going to be wrong.

5 Likes

Melo, Ox and Naby - Iā€™d pay that. But Curtis? Way too early to call that.

Edit: I see others have already replied. The joys of being so far ahead of UKā€¦

1 Like

Curtis absolutely will.

1 Like

Absolutely willā€¦be used as makeweight for someone like Jude.

I agree.

1 Like

Ā£20 to charity says heā€™s still at the club in 3 years.

4 Likes

Zaha keen on us. Are we even keen on him? :joy:

Iā€™m also keen on Liverpool.

2 Likes

At least you would be happy at just sitting on the bench.