The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Doesnt surprise me. I was expecting that to be the case when we didnt get him in the summer.

Presumably the club will be more sensitive to past injury records now too so he wouldnt have been a priority.?

2 Likes

Agree, felt it was an opportunist type attemp rather than anything else.

:rofl: lets swap one of the best full backs in Europe for a guy available on a free in a few months.

3 Likes

Some people still believe this club is run by a bunch of clowns donā€™t they?

Must be if theyā€™re posting shit like that.

Keep that mummys boy as far away from this club as possible.

1 Like

Played an excellent match for France the other day.

about time - hes been dire for about 3 years

Against ā€¦ Australia

1 Like

Just like Messi had against SA ā€¦ oh wait ā€¦

One has done it over and over again. The other hasnā€™t.

God forbid someone has a bad game against the equilivant to a Sunday league.

But lets jump for the sky when weā€™re linked with someone who played an excellent game against 1.

That was not the point.

What was the point?

The point was clear, Messi couldnā€™t single handedly stop Argentina from conceding 2 goals to the Saudiā€™s despite putting them 1 ahead yet Rabiot played a blinder against the Aussieā€™s thus making Rabiot a better player than Messiā€¦or so at least he was on the opening game of the WC.

So Messiā€™s mother is to blame, now I understand.

You reckon, I saw him give numerous passes to the opposition and several hospital passes to Tchoumeni

Heā€™s another French midfielder with an over inflated opinion of himself.

1 Like

Against a League 1 midfield.

Lets be honest, me and @SBYM could have looked good against that Australian midfield and Iā€™m 43, a pack a day smoker that hasnā€™t played for since school.

1 Like

The point is that they both played one match against shitty opponents, one played well and the other did not.

What they did in the past has nothing to do with my original statement.

1 Like

I agree, lets re sign El Hadj Diouf.