The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

signing Caicedo will make many people wet and Moisest?

:pensive:

1 Like

No!

1 Like

Milly and Ox possibly gone next season, Hendo a year olderā€¦we are at a point where we need to start thinking again about addressing the Home Grown requirements if we want a full squad.

4 Likes

I take it that youā€™ve never heard him speak.

1 Like

Give them Ox or Keita. Let them worry about contract extensions. At least Mount is a healthy body we can throw onto the pitch.

1 Like

I really like Mason Mount as a player, and heā€™s always a pain in the arse when he plays us, but he hardly seems what we need.

Iā€™m still struggling to look beyond Bellingham and Caicedo.

3 Likes

ā€œLiverpool will be monitoring Declan Riceā€™s performances for England at the World Cup before a possible summer bid for the 23-year-old West Ham midfielder. (Football Insider)ā€

We are unsure on his quality based on games against Man City so weā€™ll use that game against Iran instead. Great rumour, makes loads of sense.

2 Likes

I think itā€™s to see how he plays along side Jude, because thatā€™s obviously a done deal.

3 Likes

We wanted to get a bigger sample size how he fares against teams from rich oppressive regimes.

2 Likes

Itā€™s the hope that kills you

5 Likes

I know it was Iran but Jude was as close to Gerrard as I have seen. And 19.

4 Likes

Well, doesnā€™t have Stevieā€™s howitzer of a right foot (that Iā€™ve seen) but the restā€¦and more measured than Stevie was at 19.

My Facebook feed threw up a video of sliding tackles by Steve in his pomp. Holy shit I forgot what a defensive monster he could be! The amount of ground he could cover in the blink of an eye and disembowel an opposing whilst winning back the ball :face_holding_back_tears:

4 Likes
4 Likes

Tired Oh No GIF by Liverpool FC

Yes we are watching Rice and Bellingham at the WC - as no one will see them perform there.
I mean far easier to watch Rice at WC than send a scout to West Ham games in your own country.
What utter nonsense.

Also I know someone who knows someone (yes that old chestnut) in the Rice family and they say he doesnā€™t want to move north and if he moves it will be to Chelsea.

4 Likes

Oooooo getting moist there Dejan

1 Like

Something called ā€œFootball insiderā€ tells you all you need to know.

I still think we will buy the Brighton bloke in Jan (if rumours are correct) unless Chelsea turn his head.

Someone give this guy a yellow card

Heā€™d only scribble on it

2 Likes

Konrad Laimer has agreed to join Bayern on a free in the summer according to reports.