The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

ive told you a million times to stop exeggerating

Its only 999,998 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Is that how they pronounce or spell it in Australia?

Throw Kudus in there too and its a deal.

NEW: Liverpool would likely need to see the departure of Fabinho if they were to make a move for West Ham midfielder Declan Rice. #lfc [neil jones]

2 Likes

So to get Rice weā€™d need to get rid of our only #6 but to get Jude no problems hereā€™s the 100m?

Makes sense.

1 Like

Isnt Neil Jones fairly reliable?

If I just bought one house, why are people telling me I cant afford to keep buying more unless I fitst sell the one I just budgeted for.

2 Likes

Or we are planning for life as a 4231ā€¦

Itā€™s how we work isnā€™t it or generally have.

So I think itā€™s just guess work. They havenā€™t genuinely known what we are doing for a while.

Any idea where heā€™s supposed to have said this? Canā€™t see any actual article or interview referenced.
Not that I donā€™t think itā€™s true. Itā€™s not a leap to suggest that weā€™re unlikely to have two top top players in the same position when only one will start.

Little bit misleading really from what he actually said.

1 Like

The way Fabs been playing, yes.

1 Like

Peak Fabinho is better than Declan Rice.
Declan Rice is quite a bit younger, is already good, with more improvement to come.
Fabinho has been off for this season. Tired? Or early signs of decline?

I would swap the players, as the team needs to get younger and in time Rice would be an upgrade, albeit a modest one.

How much money to switch though?

Also, there are other options to consider, but if the choice is Rice or Fabinho, it is a slightly reluctant yes, for me. Not at any price though.

3 Likes

Peak Fabinho would be great, if Peak Fabinho returns post World Cup then keep.

Maybe some issues around the child as it seems somewhat advanced so perhaps we might see a more content Fabinho post WC.

2 Likes

Have seen nothing from Rice that tells me he will ever reach peak Fabinho level.

Another overrated, overpriced player because heā€™s English.

3 Likes

They have different styles so its hard to compare. Fabinho is (until recently) very good at breaking up play, he is very much side to side.
Rice is a lot more box to box, not as good as Fabinho as in getting a foot in but possesses a lot more drive.
He is definitely not an over rated player.

1 Like

Fify