The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Just went to try to place a bet on this transfer. Odds are now 1-10 with Sky Bet and no offers anywhere else.

1 Like

My biggest problem with him is that he often shows up when the stakes are not high although he did well against Arsenal.

Will support him if this goes true

1 Like

With our penchant for dropping points in the ā€˜smallerā€™ games, that may not be a bad thing!?

1 Like

There is a big difference between ā€˜smallerā€™ games in the Dutch Mikey Mouse league and the PL ā€¦ :see_no_evil:

Donā€™t know much about him. Watched USA game and he didnā€™t really have a kick, but international and WC football blah blahā€¦

What kind of player is he? Seems another left winger, is that all or can he be central? Is he fast?

Most players are.

Still waiting for them to announce Sneijder, Hunterlaar and Frenkie.

He played centrally at the WC with a bit of joy. Pretty quick for a big man but not Nunez quick.

2 Likes

Van Dijkā€™s comment after the game about bringing in new players makes sense now, he obviously knows this is a done deal.

2 Likes

Gakpo & Amrabat/Musah for next month.

Jude/Enzo for summer.

Cantā€™ see us not signing a midfielder aswell next month.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Deleted already?

1 Like
1 Like

Wow where there you go.

Welcome Cody Gakpo!!

Ā£37m + 13m in future add ons.

2 Likes

BOOM!

I love a signing with a side of Utd butthurt!!!

3 Likes

Itā€™s about the individual quality.
This is a high quality player. Very savvy wrt the tactical side of the game

1 Like

Itā€™s a good signing with Diaz out for so long, he can play wide left and then be the Bobby replacement when Diaz is back.

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing what Klopp will make of him.

I get the sense that he would fill the role that was once intended for Julian Draxler

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

7 Likes