The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Could’ve sworn we had an Owners thread lying around somewhere…hang on.

1 Like

Ivan Schwanksoffinfrontofhismother
on the wind up.

Ivan Schwakoff LFC Transfer News

@Ivan_Schwakoff

NEW #LFC exploring the option to sign Tomáš Souček on a permanent deal in the region of £25m this January transfer window

From Moises Caicedo to Tomas Soucek…what a letdown.

This is not even unreliable.

:joy:

Well feel free to start a new topic titled “shithousery of the highest order rumour discussion” and I’ll put it in there.

Doesn’t have the legs.

1 Like

I’ve mentioned previously, but a new minority owner does not necessarily mean there’ll be any particular investment in the club. Whether that’s on recruitment, CAPEX or what have you. Any new investors will invest on their terms. That said, I don’t envisage FSG changing their modus operandi while in charge.

FSG can easily sell 10% purely as an example and divide that up between them.

I’d prefer a full takeover. Preferably owners who’re a bit more ambitious.

3 Likes

He would be a great pickup but unlikely to come because his club Atalanta are pushing for top 4 for CL qualifications.

The sad part is he was available for just 14m euros in 2021 and “next summer” FC passed on him.

Soucek is a midfield destroyer which is exactly what we need at the moment. He’s 6’4 so he’s got the size to intimidate in the middle of the pitch and he’s premier league proven with 19 goals in 4 seasons, so he’s not that bad offensively either. I’d take him in a heartbeat. Anything is better than the nothing FSG is doing right now.

1 Like

How old is he, 12?

1 Like

That’s what pedo’s tell themselves.

1 Like

Stay tuned. Indy will bring it to you first :joy: :rofl:

10 piece bucket fries and a drink free with every home ticket?

2 Likes

Was going to go to bed, but will stay up for this.

So exciting :crazy_face:

Klopp face sums up mine looking at that.

Ron Burgundy Battle GIF