The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Gotta ring my uncle to see whether he’d at least match the bid. He’s not a Nigerian prince for nothing!

3 Likes

He sent me an email this morning and has already offered to put the money into my account for a small fee.

Might as well save him the trouble and send it directly to me!

2 Likes

Hope they hold off for now, Jack from the fBI told me Dorris died and she wants to leave me about 6.5 billion.

Just waiting for that to clear.

‘I only want players who give 100%’ - Brighton boss De Zerbi on Trossard omission - BBC Sport
“Brighton boss Roberto de Zerbi explains why forward Leandro Trossard has been dropped from the squad for Saturday’s game against Liverpool, attributing it to his poor attitude and adding that he “only wants players who give 100%”.”

Email sent explaining that Mac Allister and Caicedo are taking the piss and only giving 62% effort but as a kindness we will take them back to Anfield tomorrow for £10 million each(not to take the piss) obviously on a 5 year payment plan.

1 Like

I’m glad IndyKalia has spoken. Sounds reliable.

Put me down for Caicedo, Bellingham, Kudus and Gvardiol.

Come on now, be realistic. We won’t get all of them in the January window. We’ll just have to wait for Kudus. :wink:

1 Like

Looks like Indy knows what he is saying. BIG news he said… And it’s no coincidence… Bellingham, Ismaila Sarr, Gvardidol

I am getting better at this shit

1 Like

I bet it is Klopp wearing his Yankee hat that does the deal.

2 Likes

Ok so whose midfield does he destroy? Ours or the opposition? Just to clarify.

Liverpool met with Sofyan Amrabat’s representatives to try and convince the Fiorentina midfielder to move to Anfield, but the 26-year-old Morocco international prefers a move to Atletico Madrid. (Mirror)

Thank fuck for that.

2 Likes

Liverpool reportedly face a fight to sign Evan N’Dicka, with Manchester United also interested in the 23-year-old.

According to journalist Ben Jacobs, who was speaking to The Football Terrace, Liverpool is keeping an eye on the situation, with the player’s contract at German side Eintracht Frankfurt expiring at the end of the season.

"There’s a mad, mad chase on all across Europe for the 23-year-old. Arsenal, Manchester United, Chelsea potentially,” said Jacobs. “Liverpool have kept an eye on him and a whole variety of others all across Europe. PSG is another option.

"Top player, excellent value, six foot four, modern defender, great season so far for Eintracht Frankfurt, can chip in with goals as well.”

Could be the long term replacement for Matip.

2 Likes

If we are trying to go the same vein of getting a very good CB on free like Matip was and is, then other than Dicka, there is also Skrinar and PL proven (hmmmmm) Soyuncu…

Proven to be shite…

1 Like

How coincidental that this is “leaked” the same day there are reports that utd have received a bid from the same region. :thinking:

unless Grizz Kahn confirms then its bullshit :wink:

Heard Atletico are considering Soyuncu on a free this coming summer. Could see someone like Simeone going for him to be a squad player for now. But Atletico might change their manager soon, so who knows how that affects the type of player they go for…

You don’t believe the rumour Simeone is Leaving end of season then. :cry:

Nah, why not. I could see that happen. I’ve thought for a while now that it’s maybe better for them to go separate ways in their evolution. Will be really interesting to see Simeone somewhere else. But massive credit for what he did at Atletico, I think football public predicted their drop much sooner than it happened. Still won trophies here and there when the big boys offered a chance.

4 Likes

Can’t stand Simeone. Horrible team. Histrionics. Snide. Time wasters. Divers. Dirty. Much that is bad about the game. First came to my attention years ago when he flopped at the slightest touch from Beckham in the World Cup.

He has been successful at Atletico, while also spending a lot of money there.

But I can’t stand the man, or his brand of football.

9 Likes