The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

It’s the catering staff

1 Like

Tuesday - Firmino
Wednesday - Mane
Thursday - Salah
Friday - DIVOK IS COMING BACK
Saturday - win the CL and with it Tchouameni too
Sunday - Milner player coach role

Anything less will be a disappointment now.

4 Likes

What sort of player is Tchouaméni? Who’s he similar to?

1 Like

He’s the likes of which you’ve never seen before!

Tony Ferrino vibes

1 Like

Here’s what the above chart is telling you:

• He is one of the most combative midfielders around, able to marry high athletism [sic] (defending intensity [actively applying pressure and making defensive actions], 80 out of 99) with good timing and match reading intelligence (ball recoveries & interceptions, 85 out of 99).
  • His high scores in aerial duels quantity and defending impact [the more the player forces turnovers or limits ball progression] suggest he is not only a busy holding midfielder but a successful one too.
  • Tchouameni can contribute strongly to his team’s attack and make late arrivals into the penalty area and score goals (that’s all the good scores in blue).
  • Tchouameni is a talented off-the-ball defender and a promising in-possession passer. Plus, he has an eye for a goal. He is as close to the “do a bit of everything” midfield archetype that former United players talk about in the modern game. He is unlikely to stay that way forever but he is young enough, and with enough promise in multiple subjects, to suggest he can be any type of midfield player that he chooses to be.

Whoever buys Tchouameni can (barring injury) spend several years building a team around him en route to sustained success. This is probably why he will be so in demand this summer. Liverpool and Real Madrid are said to be interested in the Monaco midfielder.

6 Likes

The next Stevie G if he signs for us.

If he goes to Real he’s shite.

5 Likes

I prefer mine

1 Like

Yeah he wants to play in the CL.

So do all the Shitty players…but alas…

4 Likes

5 Likes

“But when I told Jürgen my wage demands, he just laughed.”

6 Likes

Yeah that’s probably when it stopped, strange Klopp seemed to acknowledge those kind of deals with Haaland, suggested more inside knowledge of it and I assume it was the Mbappe deal he was sort of referencing.

2 Likes

This mbappe deal is has disaster written all over it. Good.

3 Likes

I hope it’s the straw that broke the camels back and PSG get investigated for cheating, then City etc.

1 Like

“But when I told Jürgen my wage demands, he just laughed.”

And then told me to “Fuck Off”.

3 Likes

Apparently Anfield Watch on Twitter is run by The Sun. Any more info on this?

6 Likes

As far as i know they are not run by the Sun but have some other link - ie advertising or running stories from it. Best avoided.

1 Like

The guy who started it was/had writing for the Sun I believe, he is also a massive content thief. I forget it’s original name but he changed it at least once.

https://twitter.com/LucyRimmer5/status/1146783267720441858?s=20&t=ywAXAg1MXXjdMZazkFm5nQ

1 Like