The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Get the lot of ‘em. We burn through midfielders like kindling. We need able bodies

5 Likes

Leave your perversions out of things.

1 Like

I said able not nubile

At your age, you can’t be fussy.

2 Likes

Sl Benfica Smile GIF by Sport Lisboa e Benfica

Searched for Darwin as an able body, he needs to get this hair cut back.

2 Likes

Quite a picture :kiss::heart::kiss::heart:

2 Likes

On par with mrs leerdammer…especially when he’s topless!!!

Careful he would headbutt you.

She’s a woman.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Oh my days!!!

2 Likes

I’m confused :see_no_evil:

What’s so confusing???

Has this become another one of those Gender threads?

Right here goes…wilkored08 is a 63 yr old grandmother from Doncaster South Yorks…always supported Liverpool, first games…probably when I was 10yrs old…My dad took me, as he was born in Walton, and his family came from Walton…and they still do…he went to Gwladys St church…sadly dad is not with us anymore…so that’s the potted version of wilkored08…

6 Likes

I thought cynical was referring to Darwin Nunez as having female hair :joy:

Nah: I was making my tired old joke about anyone referring to Darwin being gay, knowing full well that @Wilkored08 is a woman.

My fault entirely for dragging the thread off track. :pray:

1 Like

It’s ok…thought I’d enlighten everone at TIA, as it seems to confuse my fellow TIAers…anyway…I don’t think Dar is in anyway gay…far from it…

1 Like

I’m glad my love for Darwin can be shared :joy:

1 Like

Is this Kim Min-jae the guy who was the decent one at the World Cup?

Didn’t see much of Kim, but he looks quality. Rare to see an Asian player physically at that level. Could be a rare combination to find. No doubt he won’t be an easy one to sign, I could see a number of clubs going for him. Fee could be an issue as well. Someone like him could be ideal on paper. Able to play LCB and RCB, he could both partner Virgil and then potentially replace him at LCB when the time comes.