The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

I thought the profile was shared between Mrs and Mr Wilkored08,Mrs being the primary poster.

This gets better and better. :joy:

Its Mrs whose the LFC fan…mester wilkored08 joins in…when he’s told to…no no no…only joking…it’s me who is the hereditary scouser…

1 Like

Shirtless is a sight…

not keen on signing players from italy.

Oh so it’s now players who played in Italy.

Used to just be Italians.

1 Like

If he is the third of 3CM’s perhaps but he shouldn’t be a main target.

Then again we will get linked with any available CM going. He has regressed since he went back Chelsea.

Salah and Ali

1 Like

Well two good examples but it’s the player.

I don’t think
Aquilani
Borini
Balotelli

Are particularly the cream of Italy.

Both shite. Let’s get in some players from Germany like Keita or Meijer or Voronin or Karius? Or players from Spain like Morientes, Josemi, Moreno, Aspas or Reira. Or perhaps France with those supreme successes Cheyrou, LeTallec, Ngog, Diao or Diomede.
No maybe it’s best we only sign players direct from Celtic.

Glass for ankles
Dagger for mouth
Shit for brains

If Darwin is gay, then it apears he is hiding it pretty well Girlfriend of Liverpool’s £85m new signing Darwin Nunez set to join him in UK | Evening Standard

Dam blast n bugger it…girlfriend eh…

Unrealistic fantasy crush thread.

Gallagher is actually a midfielder that obviously fits into the 433, so that is something. Unlike Mount, he’d probably suit our system more than he does Chelsea’s

He’d be a solid 3rd midfield signing at a cut rate price, but it wouldn’t inspire loads of confidence if Gallagher was one of our big buys in the summer window.

1 Like

WOW…! @Wilkored08 the Cougar :joy:

1 Like

What’s good for one lot…is good for t’uther…Leerdammer v Darwin…

1 Like

Frustrated World Cup GIF

1 Like

You missed Diouf, Pacheco & Sinama Pongolle

I’m not alergic to players form Italy, be it Italians or players who have mostly or only played there. Just go for what we feel is the right player, the best transfer. Don’t care what they’re named and where they come from.