The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

"Nunes is still waiting for lift-off in the Premier League since his high-profile arrival and all the indications are that Liverpool are now considering other more expensive targets in his position this summer.

Wolves removed a clause allowing Liverpool to trigger a summer deal for Nunes after completing the deal with Sporting, and it is understood that the Merseyside club are ready to move on.

With Wolves expected to demand well over £50 million for the Portugal international, the total cost of any transfer could be too high for Liverpool, who remain interested in England stars Jude Bellingham and Mason Mount, and Brighton’s Moises Caicedo."

Sounds good. I think the Mount links have substance now and that’s the reason we’ve dropped our interest in Nunes.

Caicedo, Mount and Bellingham is £230m lol.

drop in the bucket, don’t ya know?

After the sacking of Nagelsmann the free transfer of Konrad Laimer to Bayern could be off.

Bellingham, Mount and Laimer would be great.

1 Like

Not sure if I like this move if true.

Surely it depends on the new manager

1 Like

I’m a skeptic about Mount. If we sign him, I will back him to do well here, and he probably will. But on this side of it, I hope for a different player.

If we sign him, hopefully the fee won’t be ridiculous, and hopefully the wages are sensible too. We have form for paying well, but then also topping up a deal when you show it in a red shirt.

If it is Bellingham and Mount, we need a good number 6 too.

1 Like

Klopp is going nowhere

1 Like

Here’s a bit of video of a player no-one on here had heard of until we were linked to him. He does seem to know how to move a football. This may be overdoing it but he looks like he’s got a bit a young Coutinho about him.

1 Like

Mount with another injury set back this week with his return now uncertain.

He’s nailed on, isnt he?

In this day and age of technological advancement and social media, there has to be a unified reaction emoji for uncontrolled laughter that is quickly followed by unstoppable flowing tears of utter hopelessness. It will probably wear a Liverpool scarf around the neck.

Nicholas Cage Laugh GIF - Nicholas Cage Laugh Manic GIFs

1 Like

Haha. Of course it has to be those 2

When Joel Ward tells the fans that before he leaves he has signed a top class CM who is over his injury troubles of last season and hopes to contribute to our attacking threat by building on his 1.2 goals a season average

Nicolas Cage GIF - Nicolas Cage Pedro - Discover & Share GIFs

They are currently playing and he is currently in the stands injured.

So yeah nailed on :joy:

2 Likes

He’s really good. Could probably do with a move somewhere else before us though otherwise it would likely end in a similar situation to Carvalho.

This guy seems to be a centre midfielder though.

NEW: Real Madrid are reportedly considering a move for Liverpool star Roberto Firmino at the end of the season. #lfc [el nacional]

NEW: Chelsea and Liverpool have both targeted a move for Inter midfielder Nicolò Barella. The Italian side have slapped a €50m price tag on him! #lfc [calciomercato]

NEW: Ajax have appointed Liverpool-linked Sven Mislintat as their Director of Football. #lfc [ajax]

NEW: Liverpool are set to rival West Ham and Wolves in their pursuit of Bristol City midfielder Alex Scott this summer. ! [Simon Jones -@MailSport]

Quality for sure, but not ready to make an impression on our first team yet from what I’ve seen.

Heard some Bristol City fans talking about £30m for him, considering we need immediate starters, can’t see us taking a punt on him for the future.

We have form for shopping at all levels of the market. If Alex Scott is highly rated, I’ve no problem if we sign him this summer, as long as we sign two other midfielders who are ready to go into the first team.