The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

It will be an Iā€™m leaving or staying update and not a destination decision.

Weā€™ll he canā€™t ā€˜make a decisionā€™ that he wants to sign for a club that are adamant they wonā€™t bid for him.

Bascombe:

For Klopp and Liverpool, the pressure to sign high class alternatives will intensify. Chelsea duo Mason Mount and Conor Gallagher are certainly targets. Brightonā€™s Moises Caicedo is too. Bayern Munichā€™s Ryan Gravenberch also fits the FSG model.

Would fucking love Palhinha. I think heā€™s brilliant. Exactly what we need.

Wouldnā€™t be cheap though.

1 Like

Heā€™s a bit old for me, 28 in June, Ugarte should be the one if we want that hard tackling monsterā€¦ 22 and replaced him at Sporting.

1 Like

Yeah, always be skeptical of a player suddenly finding form this late in his career.

2 Likes

Considering Fabinho is 29, I have the fear of god of another older defensive midfielder.

1 Like

A midfielder who canā€™t pass or run with the ball.

Would be an improvement on Fabinho, but that in itself isnā€™t good enough.

Another uninspiring link.

1 Like

This is just guess work now.

1 Like

From the Liverpool EchošŸ˜‚

Well even more bollocks then.

Enough talk of Mount to suggest it has some legs but beyond that Iā€™d take many links even McCallister who I would like with a massive pinch of salt.

1 Like

Journalists just opening up Football Manager, filtering to players who can play CM and linking any name they recognise.

2 Likes

Incredible how they say this about Maddison, but then forget about Mount (yes I know Mount has been used more as #8 than Maddison).

:joy:

1 Like

Didnā€™t realise he was 28 already. Thought he was 26. :frowning_face:

Sometimes itā€™s more the games in his legs that the age.

Might be in the minority but I would much rather buy Maddison than Mount.

Not convinced by the links to the pair of them though.

Something about Maddison that makes me feel heā€™s not a Liverpool player. Possibly the ā€˜no dicksā€™ rule, though I donā€™t know enough about him to confirm

1 Like