The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Yeah, if I was going to sign Palhinha, I’d sign Ugarte instead. Or even Otávio.

1 Like

So many similarities between James Milner and Evan N’Dicka.

:joy:

N’Dicka was already written off as a target for us from another reliable source.

1 Like

Wasn’t Luis (Fernando?) the other defensive midfielder from Portugal linked with us? Any thoughts on him?

1 Like

Isn’t it more fun to speculate about all the possible signings we can make instead of spending £135m + £15m pa wages on one player?
Bring on the rumours!

Daichi Kamada

Seen 10 full games?

Another number 10 makes perfect sense, he’ll be great playing ahead of Fabinho and Henderson.

Kamada would be perhaps more able to play the false #9 role. But now we also have Gakpo doing that. I think he’s off to Dortmund anyway.

If PSV do refunds, not a bad idea.

Prepare to see all of these guys who also can’t play CM linked in the next few weeks I guess

Should sign that Kieran guy from Norwich at the bottom. He will Dowell here.

Fail.
The phrase you’re looking for is dovetail.

That’s an Everton youth legend you’re making puns about.

No wonder even on a random list, he is at the bottom

BBC rumours (edit - all actual midfielders).

West Ham and England’s Declan Rice, 24, Brighton’s 21-year-old Ecuador international Moises Caicedo, Inter Milan and Italy’s Nicolo Barella, 26, and Wolves and Portugal’s 24-year-old Matheus Nunes remain on Liverpool’s shortlist for a new midfielder. (Florian Plettenberg)

really dont see how we would go for Moises Caicedo.
Brighton wanted £70m in Jan before he signed new 5 deal in March. So he will cost £100m and thats why we are walking away from Bellingham.

Rice would not be cheap either, more expensive I’d imagine.

1 Like

I see you’ve deleted the post @Notasuperfan but refusing to commit £135m plus on a single player (if that’s what this is) does not mean our marquee signing will be Tielemans on a free.

There will still be money spent

Mind you expect lots of reports about our poverty and inability to spend in the coming months. That will inevitably be put out there, as the idea we have a big chunk of cash does us no good when dealing with clubs. Fans will still lose their shit, mind.

2 Likes

If true I say thanks but no thanks to Mount.