The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

To be fair so have we.

Funny because I recently just said how Mac reminds me of Gundogan in some ways. As a less important detail, but even how they strike the ball. Very, very similar.

Would be surprised if we got either of the Brighton midfielders to be honest. As others have said, Mac Allister is a perfect fit for City and Arsenal will surely be back in for Caicedo. Not convinced we’d be willing to pay the kind of fees they’d want either.

2 Likes

Everytime we show interest in a player…the wads of money appear…lure em away…lets ramp up the hype and name someone really obscure…and see if they’re interested…I know it sounds ridiculous…but they really rile me with their tactics…

This 100%, sadly.

Both fantastic players and outside KDB have been 2 of the best midfielders in the league this season Imo.

1 Like

‘project’. Dear god are we that dire!? :sob:

Did you get a degree in stating the blooming obvious?

I saw West Ham CB Nayef Aguerd being linked. He’s apparently really impressed West Ham fans despite their shit form.

1 Like

Kalvin Phillips linked, bit of a forgotten man and cant see City selling to us and has had a bit of an injury affected time at City but was terrific at Leeds wouldnt be against it for the right price.

Baby Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like

I didn’t think the midfield links could get much worse. Wrong.

Wow ok then maybe anyone who doesnt share your opinions should just shut the fuck up and not say anything or maybe I should just argue about nothing like you have in the Gravembach thread to make myself feel important.

Christ this place has become a shit show recently how about just discussing why you dont think he would be suitable rather than bullying and mocking other members.

Twats

1 Like

What was that about? If you think that members are bullying other members, you should report those posts, not go off like this. As both an admin and a regular poster, I agree that there are some surprisingly abrasive comments in recent weeks but it’s not like it’s a one-way street and that people are being bullied and harassed without an option to fend for themselves. Even certain admins are bearing the brunt of negative comments that border on insulting, something that used to be an immediate ban-resulting offence.

3 Likes

He’s shite and always injured.

He also hasn’t been linked, it was Tony Cascarino’s suggestion.

What other discussion is necessary?

1 Like

He is right in what he says tbh, you do have your group on here that sit comfortably on top the pyramid tree shouting down on others in their dismissive ways if it doesn’t quite match up to their own, & all sorts with their superiority like behaviour…whether you choose to acknowledge it or nor is another matter, those that are up there, obviously won’t. People take other peoples opinions far too personally on here like it’s supposed to undermine their own?

4 Likes

I post about Kalvin Phillips being linked and read the two responses.

How about just engaging in a conversation which is what this whole site is suppose to be about but no a meme and a sarcastic response. I dont post here much but I read here alot and the standard of responses to reasonable comments here is becoming toxic.

I thought Phillips was good at Leeds, good enough to get a big money move to the best performing club in England for several years and to play for his country. So perhaps instead of racing for the meme maybe actually talk about Phillips and why he isn’t suitable jeez is it that hard on a discussion board.

4 Likes

Not posting content from The Sun would probably help.

6 Likes

Made his bed of thorns now he must sleep in it. I hear oil money reduces the pain.

2 Likes

Aye I agree with you, not talking about myself though…I’m really not that important & in any case this has been a talking point some have brought up now before that happened.

1 Like