The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

You’re moaning that FSG potentially got ‘cold feet’ about spending 80 million and 250k a week on Mason Mount?

Lmao

9 Likes

So we’re just straight up inventing things to get angry about now are we? Mind if we finish the actual season before we get pissy about transfers?

He came back into the squad after his injury but barely got off the bench in 4 or 5 games before being ruled out for the rest of the season. Looks like he hadn’t fully overcome whatever it was that was keeping him out in the first place.

Up until then he was starting most games for them.

3 Likes

A devastating blow.

Not fussed about Mount staying at Chelsea. He can do well joining us but if he’s getting 250k a week , that isn’t something that even the likes of Henderson are getting.

Hope its true.

2 Likes

Cry Crying GIF by Rhymesayers

Just told my Chelsea support mate at work about Mount rumoured to have signed a new deal. He’s gutted. He thinks hes shit haha.
But then again he said we had signed a turkey in Sturridge and he was wrong.
He said the same about Joe Cole…and he was…OK Ill let him have that one!

4 Likes

Can anyone post the Mount story? The only one I can find is from April where it states he will be signing a new £250k week contract. Nothing since though.

Mason Mount Contract: Chelsea AGREE on 3-YEAR contract EXTENSION with Mason Mount - Check Out (insidesport.in)

If we don’t sign at least 85 of those 100 players, I will be writing a very stern email to someone.

3 Likes

That is utter bollocks.

We clearly need to sign 150 players all earning 50 million per day or FSG clearly don’t give a fuck about the klub or Yurgen Clopp

1 Like

To be honest I was never sold on Mount.

Seems to play well against us and those players always concern me.

Fine with Macallister instead, which there just seems to be too much from the foreign press to deny us the case. The manager even pretty much said he is off.

2 Likes

Probably the best piece of news we’ll hear all summer.

2 Likes

There’s a Monty Python sketch developing here….

Right, FSG need to get up half an hour before they goto be etc

1 Like

See the reaction about Mount, if he stays at Chelsea. Says it all.

Most Liverpool fans would say he’s a decent enough player, but nowhere near top star quality, and as such, not worth the fee or wages.

I hope it’s true.

There are lots of other midfielders I’d rather have.

1 Like

That will only cost us 8.5bil even if each player just cost 100m each. It’s just money. But our owners are just too cheap.

@PeachesEnRegalia@doggingcaptainfantastic.co.uk

To be honest I have my suspicions about that man too. Something just seems off…

Slander.

@mods we gonna allow this now?

2 Likes

Great news :+1:

1 Like