The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Like I say…anybody can edit Wiki at any time. :wink:

2 Likes

Bad news for you is now your IP address is against the revision history… :wink:

3 Likes

I know.

So? I’ve had about 7 different IP addresses against my name this week.

1 Like

Do you feel all funny and clever now? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

You don’t even need to be an editor…

Chuck a screenshot like that on social and watch the it get shared like gospel.

Exactly the same way all those gambling accounts make it look like they win every time.

1 Like

I knew that fekir wasn’t perfect.

1 Like

A modern alternative to repeatedly keeping stocking up? Bum tish.

Big Jorg is going to do some work in the Bundesliga for us, and I think he will reel in one of Kone or Thuram. It is possible it will be both, but I suspect Kone is more likely, due to being slightly more defensive. I would imagine that Gladbach’s financial pinch might help get it done, too.

Kone with MacAllister would make for two great additions to the midfield. Kone would come in around the price of Lavia, but is more experienced, though he still has some more development to go.

Kone, MacAllister, Trent in the inverted role, Jones, Bajcetic, Elliott, Fabinho, Henderson and Thiago (though I’m not sure all three old timers would stay on).

That gives us plenty of midfield options.

I think Jorg will also go to Wolfsburg for Van de Ven. Big unit. Strong. Left sided central defender. Rapid as you like.

1 Like

NEW: Jörg Schmadtke will hold talks with Wolfsburg in the coming weeks regarding a transfer for Micky van de Ven to Liverpool.

The German club asks for €40m for the centre back, with Jürgen Klopp a huge fan. [wolfsburger allgemeine]

Not the slightest clue but let’s use Sepp as makeweight and let’s bring him home.

3 Likes

We do love our van de der von de vanden Centre Backs.

2 Likes

Mac Allister, Thuram, Kone and Van de Ven?

Movie Reaction GIF

4 Likes

I am struggling to see both Kone and Thuram (in addition to MacAllister) but would be very happy if we did.

Van de Ven? Sign me up for that, too.

1 Like

No Ugarte :sob:

1 Like

I hope this isn’t just 2+2 and coming up with the obvious which is what I did yesterday.

1 Like

I am totally out of it with the footie news, so we are getting Mac Allister, I have never heard of the other three.

There are amazing Maria. Will totally transform the team, and if we don’t close these deals FSG dont deserve to own the club.

Having said that, I haven’t seen them play much.

FSG? Don’t think we’re that desperate. Yet.

Have you seen 10 full matches Ifti?

I will after we sign him :blush:

Oh, this is good news, fingers crossed. :smiley:

It will take time time for them to bed into the team structure hopefully and we fans have to be patient with the new signings.

1 Like