The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Fuck me santa.

2 Likes

I love how it suggests we tune into a tournament that still doesnā€™t have TV rights here.

Maybe Klopp will pick from a Tombola :wink:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/yagosabuncuoglu/status/1669373034208083968?s=20

Apparently very reliable for Turkey and partucularly Fenerbache. Says weve had direct contact with the father of Arda Guler, an 18 yr with 7 goals in 32 league appeances plus 2 caps for Turkey already

1 Like

I liked Arda Turan :blush:

Yeah Romano mentioned him yesterday and someone posted

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1668753800155529217?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1668753800155529217|twgr^ee075de833156867175b470207027e01559e3011|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftheanfieldnoise.com%2Ft%2Fpremier-league-2022-23-part-1%2F2852%3Fpage%3D508

He could play that role if we were to play 4-2-3-1.

Iā€™d be tempted at that price if it left us still open to signing Thuram.

2 Likes

Liverpool explored the conditions for a deal to sign RB Leipzig defender Josko Gvardiol in January but he was seen as too expensive for them. [@FabrizioRomano]

I meanā€¦following on from my post in FSG threadā€¦ it seems if a players over Ā£35m heā€™s to expensive.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure theyā€™re trying their best, like RW said you canā€™t fault a trier.

The time Jurgen said he was willing to risk a little more, the time we see that come to fruitionā€¦is now. Believe Walshy.

1 Like

Gvardiol canā€™t win headers. We will never go for him.

2 Likes

To be fair Gvardiol sounds like a medicine that can heal plenty of ailments

1 Like

If Nice let him go then they really are a shit club. I think this is a non starter. He is a very dominant player in their team.

1 Like

If he wants to go what can you do? Apart from screw the buying club.

1 Like

Every summer I commit to refraining from looking at transfer gossip.
I ban myself from betting sites transfer odds pagesā€¦

I know its all nonsense until deals are done.

Every summer I fail miserably with these commitments

6 Likes

Itā€™s part of the fun! Better than checking Ceefax!

1 Like

Doesnt make them shit. They have to pay their bills like everyone else and manage relationships with players

He will possibly be the next most expensive CB. There is not a top club that will not look at him, but that one is a no-go for us this summer. Like Bellingham.

Except for headaches.

1 Like

Itā€™s mainly used to counter gVARdiol

2 Likes

Im just thinking people who think we are signing Thuram, Kone and plus 1 or 2 other are a bit delusional.
I just dont see FSG laying out the funds. They never have without selling.
They shouldā€™ve sold us when we won league. They donā€™t really seem that bothered about pushing on. Newcastle have now entered the building and if we continue to have a thin squad it will be a long time before we are in top 4 again let alone challenging.

Maybe I have woke up miserable i dont know but I just have a feeling of huge disapointent looming with this window. We should be all over Caceido and Rice but we are no where to be seen as over Ā£40m

pah im going back to bed.

2 Likes

We donā€™t need to be all over these 100mp players,we just need to make sure we research who we are buying,making sure they are the right fit for how we play.You can be sure there are plenty of players in the 30-60mp bracket we shop in who will be a very good fit for us and will help us challenge going forward .Id prefer us to shop in this bracket,and play a part in developing the next Salah,Firmino ,Mane,Diaz,TAA ,Robertson, etc.

3 Likes

Youā€™re not the only one. Iā€™m getting that feeling too

1 Like