The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Worth it mind.

“World” in that statement is defined as those regions held by the Germans at the height of WW2

Well the Dutch are out of the U21s so if we are in for Van Deen then we should see some movement now.

2 Likes

Who is that?

1 Like

I don’t care I’m that interested I can’t even be arsed to seek out his real name.

Mickey…

jean claude van damme fighting GIF

Imagine the goal celebrations
Vandamme Dancing GIF - Vandamme Dancing Jean Claude Van Damme GIFs

4 Likes

Totally with you on that!

Reminds me a bit too much of

Manchester United Dancing GIF

Whatever you say, that was the best/worst goal celebration ever.

Rumour doing the rounds that Rhys Williams could be coming to Aberdeen. Don’t know if it’s just someone putting two and two together as he was snapped on holiday with Clarkson and two Aberdeen players.

I remember him being slow but was that just by EPL levels or is he as fast as a week in the jail

1 Like

I thought that the talk of liverpool interest in Mbappe was a joke but the sports newspaper and their TV channel L’Equipe confirm that not only are liverpool interested but they have bid a €300million to buy Mbappe so they have put a grenade under RM’s arse who thought they had no rivals for his signature and hence were prepared to wait to get him for free next year.
We are fed up of getting gazumped by these bastards (ie Kamavinga, Tchouameni). Even more extraordinary Mbappe is not against moving to Liverpool!
Wow wow wow

BS.

Just an attempt to make RM pay up.

2 Likes

My 2nd favourite outcome.

1 Like

And what is wrong with that?

Being linked with multiple strikers, could Salah be about to mosey off?

2 Likes

That’s what I was wondering. Or at least, it’s a possibility, so we are making contingency plans so as to not be short.

3 Likes

Nat Phillips going for 300m is the shocked in all this.

1 Like

Well he is at least three times better than Maguire

1 Like

I’ll take a straight swap for Tyler Adams🤷‍♂️