The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Apparently Elon Musk wondered the same thing.

2 Likes

The wonderful times pre 2000s. No traffic on the roads. No bums on the internet. Wait for the newspaper to arrive everyday to check the back page.

GIF by Dana's Workshop

8 Likes

I’d actually get something done for a change. Who am I kidding? I’d just waste my time posting on here.

Here IS social media…

4 Likes

The days of Cefax…

2 Likes

Will be the usual offer, 8 beans next month. a photograph of David Lee Roth in June next year and 2 boxes of empty beer cans if they win the CL in the next 5 years.

There is no Italian for “cash up front”

1 Like

People love being snooty about social media on social media.

5 Likes

Anyone ever wondering what it was like before social media and the internet in general… just watch an episode of Columbo to see exactly how it was back then

1 Like

Oh yes, every day in 70s Britain was like an episode of Columbo.
Meanwhile, we all wished we were in Charlie’s Angels.

1 Like

Now we are being credibly linked to Lavia. We get him or Thuram and that’s ~£130-140 million on the midfield. You can see why they passed on Bellegham

4 Likes

One more vacant position in the non home grown quota. :blush:

1 Like

That’s reserved for Mbappé.

1 Like

Where is the link?

1 Like

Gary off YouTube

1 Like

Hes our equivalent of The Flying Pig meltdown merchant.

Unfortunately for a lot of the fans who are short of thinking will still be whinging its not all on one player.

2 Likes

Did feel us waiting on the U21s when a deal could easily have been done pre event meant there was always someone else.

1 Like

Any hope anyone will learn any lessons from all this?

2 years talking about Bellingham, Caicedo and Bissouma, 2 months of the likes of DaveOCKOP and IndyKaila living off of hourly stories about Mount, Kone, Veiga and Gravenberch, and 2 days to sign the one player none of them thought of linking us to. All the while people pissing their pants over FSGs £65m warchest, their refusal to back Klopp and predictions we’ll end the summer with Tielemans and Ward-Prowse.

Mtv Rock GIF

12 Likes

What do you think ?

6 Likes