The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Hope so, he’s quality

Sauce?

3 Likes

He isn’t mustard.

3 Likes

Frankly I’m not HP if that is the case.

1 Like

Only way I could see this happening is if Napoli can afford and are willing to make a Coutinho type offer. In other words, we fleece them.

I don’t think they’re that stupid.

2 Likes

I don’t think we’re that stupid. Konate is not for sale.

5 Likes

Seems to suggest they will go after him as he “hasn’t played that much”, bar injury he seems first choice alongside VVD.

Obvious from the run in.

4 Likes

So lets say we’ve got the money for either a CB or a MF what would your preference be?

Now we’re really starting to cook.

NEW: The likely hood is there will be more additions to come after the signing of Dominik Szoboszlai -

@DominicKing_DM #LFC

1 Like

Grizz Khan is a lying twat

2 Likes

He passes the fbref test, mostly.

Grizz fucking Khan as a source, really?! I know that Liverpool Twitter isn’t in the best state these days but these absolute blaggers should have really been outed by now by all of their followers. Just how many lies can one take?

6 Likes

Thats always been tge general consensus that signings would be made but people wanted to stir the pot of none happening.

2 Likes

Thats because patience is virtue long eroded in a world of 24 hr news cycles and instant access social media.

Give It To Me Want GIF

In a world of Veruca’s we should all be a bit more Charlie. Why worry when you can get drunk with your grandad in the bubble room? At least I think that was the moral of the story.

5 Likes

Probably a defender. I think we could be vulnerable at the back, with Matip getting older now, Van Dijk still great, but past peak, and Konate picking up his fair share of niggly injuries. Gomez was great not so long ago, and he might hit that level again, but he seems out of sorts to me.

So with all that said, a central defender preferred, assuming we are looking at two players of a similar level and just expressing a preference for which position seems more of a priority next.

2 Likes

I do want people to look out for the first tweet about FSG not spending after this deal is done.

I’ll give it 3 days

6 Likes

The way Twitter is right now we might never see that happen again.

Someone should probably check on Fabrizio Romano in these troubling times for twitter in the know types. Not sure how they spew their bullshit if the entire platform is fucked.

4 Likes

Liverpool 4-0 Newcastle, let’s make this happen.

https://twitter.com/RudyGaletti/status/1675198836682235908?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1675198836682235908|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

4 Likes

Yeah Twitter collapsing means we may not know of the thousand and one players we never buy :joy:

3 Likes

Sometimes, I wonder what it would be like if Social media as a whole disappeared for a week.

1 Like