The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Someone for the love of god start a thread before @Nikola does :joy:

I think thereā€™s enough smoke from enough reliable sources to say thereā€™s at least some interest from our side.

3 Likes

So afraid of even opening topics these days, what a miserable bunch we are.

:joy:

2 Likes

Can Dominik Szoboszlai play on a cold, rainy and windy Thursday night in Europa League?!

1 Like

Let me do it. Iā€™ve started threads for Bellingham and Mount. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Tbh he did play a game up in Glasgow when they were dumped out a few years agoā€¦albeit from the bench.

To be fair, its only when @Nikola opens transfer related threads :rofl:

I might steal this phrase too, itā€™s a beaut.

2 Likes

Yes, and he doesnā€™t suffer from shrinkage.

1 Like

I was going to post a pic of his home town to illustrate a text book example of what a Europa League night looks like, but Google thinks Hungary is a stunningly beautiful country full of beautiful women, architecture and open green spaces. So, Iā€™ll just go over here and fuck myself then

3 Likes

Just saw the Stevie meets Salah youtube video posted by Liverpool.

Salah mentioned that Elliot does the same thing what Henderson provided to Salah in attacking. As in running across , dragging the defenders over etc.

2 Likes

Need someone for the physios to keep busy with keita and ox gone!

1 Like

https://twitter.com/DeadlineDayLive/status/1674739568384327681

What is the rumour?

Heā€™s not a free agent, heā€™s PSGā€™s new player.

2 Likes

1 Like

Aye I thought this was the case for some time unless it wasnā€™t 100% agreed and somewhere along the line, under the radar, one party pulled out.

Interested to see what those guys do this summer, free signings aside they donā€™t seem to be all that active (or the bit bothered that key players are leaving).

Well, they donā€™t have a new head coach in place and July is just about to start, plus potential more departures. Theyā€™ve secured Skriniar, Ugarte, Lee, Asensio and are completing Lucas Hernandez. Campos pulling all those moves. Wouldnā€™t call that inactive. Once they have a new coach in place and get a clearer idea who is leaving, they will probably be more active.

Tomorrow we are going to be linked with Armel Bella Kotchap, he has a 25m release clause.

I thought youā€™d made that bloke up for a minute.

1 Like