The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

I hope we don’t just panic and bring in another Arthur’s type again, if that’s what his name was.

2 Likes

Especially when they have offered the last one of €120M take it or leave it if Levy cracks then the Bayern kitty will empty forget Tchouameni he’s ours

1 Like

How about we haven’t gone down that road because it’s utter bollocks?

The guy linked to himself for starters.

4 Likes

Dewsbury Hall makes sense…increased revenue from lettering on shirt sales.

And the advertising revenue from The National Trust.

2 Likes

Possible long term Mo replacement ? Anyone know if he’s any good ?

1 Like

Over to you, @Sweeting

1 Like

Hes a talent but I think the time for us to move for him has gone. When he was 17/18 he was considered to be a really promising player. Had loan spells at Cardiff and Stoke so far, which is a good level but he wasn’t a first choice starter until the second half of his second loan (Cardiff last season) and he hasn’t been a prolific goalscorer yet.

I think it would be great for him to get some game time at Aston Villa so I was pleased to see him playing for them in pre-season but the only reason it makes sense for us to sign him would be if he was released on a free and we wanted to take a little flyer on him but with the likes of Ben Doak coming through this one just doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me.

I haven’t finished it yet but the website I’m creating tracks the career of my “ones to watch”. Philogene was one of my picks for Villa in 2020. These are the screenshots of my writeup on him…

7 Likes

United and ciry both signed players today…we still looking down back of sofa for any spare change

1 Like

Jorg’s run off with the £35m we had left and fled back to Germany, he also took our fax machine so we’re screwed!!!

I thought he was working from his holiday home in Ibiza six days a week. That was the chatter on twitter yesterday that seemed to be getting people riled up.

Just heard from a reliable mate that we plan on upstaging City vs Arsenal tomorrow.
We are signing
Lavia
Caicedo
Mbappe on loan
And a central defender of your choice.

There you go, Happy Saturday!

Hes looking for players with release clauses to activate.

See I heard a different story and he actually had to be deported for overstaying his welcome…at the rate we’re going he’s going to make that happen twice in a matter of weeks!!! It’s one limbo after the other with our good old Jorg.

Lavia does in effect have a release clause as his club have named the price and do not appear to be showing any flexibility over it.

4 Likes

If we buy Lavia can we have a buyback clause where they have to pay double for him in 2 yrs time.That way if we chose to sell him the price is guaranteed

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/RudyGaletti/status/1688167023438630912

2 Likes

I can see that deal happening. Liam Cooper went off with what looked like ankle ligament damage today.

1 Like

They could end up in League One at this rate.

But who cares, give us some money for Nat and farewell.

1 Like