The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

It’s on!

Courtois out for the season. Kelleher and £30M for Tchouameni!

3 Likes

Where is our CB?

2 Likes

Where’s the money you got for that sponsorship John ?

That’s a deal for me!!

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1689639915477442560?s=20

Could we be in for Fofana …

How many are there?! Is it like the Traores? I only knew of the Chelsea CB Wesley who is our with injury.

Youssouf Fofana, from Monaco and France who is a DM.

1 Like

Would be about right all things considered.

As Keegan would say I would love it!!!

1 Like

Yep… I asked @Sweeting about this player jus yesterday

I’ve checked on him a few times because the potential looks to be there but statistically he doesn’t jump out to me. I like that he’s comfortable carrying the ball and playing it forwards but his passing is a bit of a concern as his % is not high (this is fine to me when someone is making lots of key passes, but he doesn’t).

It may be because of his role at Monaco and not his fault but on paper he appears to be forcing things often but to no real result. I would need to watch a lot more of him to have a firm opinion on that.

His pressing is good and that’s reflected in that fact his shot creating actions are mostly from defensive actions (ie, winning the ball back and it leading to a shot).

He loses the ball a lot. Whether through passing or carrying he ranks low on ball retention in both categories.

He’s very good in the air and makes a lot of interceptions.

My eyes on him are limited, I don’t go out of my way to watch Monaco so its highlights only, but on paper I’d say he’s being asked to do things at Monaco he’s not capable of - like create chances with through balls and creative actions. He’s much more of a bully and presser than he is a talented footballer.

I could see a role for him, in a more limited capacity, but he wouldn’t be my first choice and I think he’s a profile of player we aren’t really looking for in all honesty.

3 Likes

thanks @Sweeting

1 Like

Caicedo can cover the same hybrid role that Trent is currently playing as well as an out and out 6

1 Like

Is money an issue with him, isn’t he from a wealthy family?

Pretty sure that his family are rich, but I have been wrong before, justnask my missus

With another defender and a CB, we will win the best transfer window trophy, Everton will be jealous!

I was hoping Everton would buy James Rodriguez back just for the gif.

1 Like

Exclusive video of Liverpool winning the transfer window:

2 Likes

We used to like using Red and Green on our kits.

1 Like

Caicedo to Liverpool? Things are HEATING up!!!

“Funds are in place” to pay the price according to Paul Joyce!

1 Like