The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 2)

I know mate…

I heard it was a 100m bid but 10mil up front and 90mil if England wins the world cup.

asian-baby-finger

1 Like

100m and only coming next year? Hmmm… :thinking:

Love it, incoming transfers done by mid/end June.

Now sell/loan out what we have to and roll on pre-season.

:muscle:t4:

1 Like

No no no no. I want more new bragging toys… ermm… boys.

:laughing:

Wouldn’t believe it either. Highly Overrated player.

David Maddock

@MaddockMirror

Liverpool have agreed £6.5m deal for Calvin Ramsay. Takes summer spending close to £100m - and CONCLUDES incomings in this window. Jurgen Klopp ready to wait to make midfield his priority in summer 2023. Well known admirer of Jude Bellingham, who may be available then.

3 Likes

We’ve done what was needed before season end.

A back up RB for Trent, done.
A new striker, done.

Jude in, Milner out next season.

1 Like

Posted in the Ramsay thread: Joyce saying he’s set to be the last incoming transfer this season.

1 Like

IF Jones goes on loan, we 100% need midfielder THIS summer

1 Like

I’m not entirely sure it makes sense for us or Jones. He’s at that level where he’s more than good enough and just needs to keep his consistency. We can usually rely on him if/when needed, and I’d imagine Jürgen would rather work with him than loan him out.

2 Likes

Is there any rumours of Jones going on loan?

He looks like he’s still in high school!

I’d be very surprised if Jones left this summer.

Unless Jones and Morton are going to genuinely step up this season, surely we need another pair of legs in midfield? We can’t expect Hendo and Thiago to do the jobs of 25 year olds these days.

2 Likes

As I said I’ve seen nothing of that I expect those we expect to leave will. I’d be more concerned if Gomez left to be fair

1 Like

I’d be surprised if the club allowed 2 home grown players to leave. They have big futures ahead here for me.

1 Like

Explore the possibility. Great stuff.

Jones is a useable squad player, no benefit to a loan.

2 Likes

How many CM would you want though? Even with out Morton it’s 7 and if Klopp does play the more advanced AM then you’ve got Carvalho and Firmino

Fact is we played 63 games in the run in lost one and drew one, the focus is way too much on a final which we created the chances to win it when one CM was struggling due to games, Thiago and Fabinho weren’t fully fit and the rest of the squad was on fumes as well

4 Likes

Isn’t Carvalho going into midfield? Could do with another DM though.