The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 3)

Those sources you quote are more than likely using a news aggregate and just spurn out the shite and add a few “words” of their own.

Not having a go at you, but journalism has become lazy as fuck in the last 20 years, and sports journalists even more so.

2 Likes

Have some prunes for breakfast.

1 Like

I don’t think we have midfield ‘woes’ on the scale you obviously do. We’re good enough to challenge for top four and siverware without Endo. He provides us with more options and does so without tying up too much money in a player who isnt that much better than him.

2 Likes

And drink some cranberry juice before bed

No. Next we will be in for future Gabon star N’Do.

Being reported by the Fibbalot Rumourano.

If Endo does a medical, is it an Endoscopy?

Please stop all the innuendos

2 Likes

giphy

1 Like

I think we should also sign Endo’s brother Colo…so when he does his medical…

1 Like

https://twitter.com/mrdomsmith/status/1692100069116305589?s=46&t=wo7whGqcMtHxhmk8kqmjIw

An independent journalist from VI and the PSV club-watcher from the Eindhoven newspaper is reporting that we have an interest in Johan Bakayoko he is a fast winger

#PSV can expect big bids from big clubs. Liverpool is one of the clubs that has approached management to ask about the conditions. He is an option if Mo Salah leaves…

Liverpool is one of the clubs that has inquired with Johan Bakayoko’s management about the financial conditions under which he can be signed. The PSV attacker is highly sought after on the transfer market. Burnley as said no longer an option.

A right winger :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

That’s Elliot’s strongest position.

1 Like

Also Doak :grimacing:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1692107520985149861?s=20

Well, if he was the one then he just got to 50% more expensive.

1 Like

Possibly signals a move :joy:

I went watching PSV on Saturday and thought he was crap. Had loads of the ball and loads of opportunity and did nothing with it.

HOWEVER, I was very very drunk.

Drunk GIF

2 Likes

Number 1 target after Caicedo , Tchouameni , Lavia