The Walking Eagle thread

This guy eh… Just taking the proverbial out of everyone and everything… :roll_eyes:

" Donald Trump has once again created a new nickname to add to his roster – but this time, it’s for himself.

The former president called himself “Honest Don” in a recent Truth Social post in which he called on President Joe Biden to have a “full-scale debate” with him".

1 Like

I hate myself, but I genuinely snort laughed at him twice this week.

In an Oscar’s themed post on Truth, he referred to ABC news anchor (and former Clinton aide) Geroge Stephanopoulos as Slopanopoulos. And in a rally the other night he started speaking about DeSantis and his previous nick name of Ron DeSanctimonuous and commented that he’s promised to stop calling him that…so then decided he’d call him DeSanctis.

It makes no sense. None of it. There is nothing inventive or clever about any of it. But I fucking roared when I heard the Slopanopoulos.

1 Like

You’ve been infected by the virus. The only cure is to GTFA from all republican news/videos etc for 3 months. I hope you recover!

It’s objectively not very funny and is an indication of his puerile mind.

Hopes and prayers.

1 Like

https://x.com/JSweetLI/status/1768218720239845436?s=20

Unpossible. The Russian agent peddling disinformation on a story that was invented from a Trump desire for dirt to use in the 2020 election has been receiving money from a Trump aligned organization

James Earl Jones Reaction GIF

1 Like

Pretty sure he’s got links to Man City too.

https://x.com/MarkHamill/status/1768713482441195550?s=20

The move of saying clearly the wrong word and just adapting like what you said makes sense… :joy:

The sacrifice every day for the furniture, and future, of their children.

Trump cannot get an appeal bond posted, so unless he gets some leeway from a judge, he will not be able to appeal and pause enforcement of the $456M judgement against him. So much for his assertions that he had over $400M cash available to him just a few months ago.

1 Like

Yes, reports today that he’s been turned down by over 30 lenders for the money.

Yes it’s a lot of money, but if you’re a billionaire you should be able to come up with the money, especially when the bill coming due is not a surprise and instead was a year or more in the making. Just as tellingly, billionaires tend to have billionaire friends. Raising money for a billionaire is generally not difficult, regardless of why they need it. Him not being able to find it is a pretty telling indictment of what people with money think about his financial situation.

1 Like

Not so sure. Raising 400m without offering any collateral when you’ve a history of bankruptcy/restructuring to avoid debt repayment would be a very hard sell regardless of how many billionaire ‘friends’ you have. Trump could probably raise the money if he offers mortgages over >500m of conservatively valued real property and he agrees to a fairly punitive interest rate. I suspect he has been asking for the money on a wink and a prayer and there may also be a question of how substantial his wealth really is and whether he has the requisite unencumbered real property to offer as collateral.

He’s a fraud. He is nowhere near as wealthy as he has made out. He is going to lose property next. He hasn’t got a pot to piss in. The fraud.

The irony is that the collateral he has to offer is the properties he has been done for inflating the value of.

That actually rich people know to be gaudy shit holes. Mar a Lago is very Sunset Blvd, which is amusing because he has cited it as one of his favourite films.

Is there reporting of this? We know there was collateral put up for the loan obtained for the much smaller E Jean Carroll payment…or at least the dodgy fuck who runs the group promised the bond was “fully collateralized” in his open letter to shareholders and investors.

The issue is not no collateral, but the fact that the collateral offered is real estate, rather than financial instruments that the bonding companies are more comfortable with.

There is some suggestion the first bond was secured with the DWAC shares that trump claims are valuable enough to cover this, apart from the fact the company is under investigation by the SDNY and FEC and facing multiple private litigations

1 Like

Another million in interest every ten days. lol

1 Like

I laughed because it would be so funny seeing this self proclaimed genius sink without a trace.

1 Like

The way Elon Musk has been showing his colors lately (for a long time actually) it wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if he paid Trump’s fines.

I hope I’m barking up the wrong tree, but I could see it. Musk is a snake, and if he thinks there’s any chance Trump might win the election, and if he can think of a way to call in a massive favor to give himself a huge advantage in future business endeavors, he might consider a mere half a billion right now to be money well spent.

1 Like