The What's cooking thread

I oughta charge you for my suggestions.

1 Like
1 Like

I thought that Veeraswamy was the oldest. :thinking:

1 Like

Can think of worse things to watch than these videos - Simple cooking at its absolute best - Zillions of views canā€™t all be wrong eh

Made biryaniā€¦ Yes again

Used a masala brand called Shan Biryani masala. Its a Pakistani brand. Added my extra spices, chilly powder etc etc on top but it did turn out very well.

Recommended for use if you lot get it there.

1 Like

Found it on Amazon. Thank you, sir.

1 Like

You all shouldnā€™t have doubted @Sithbare and me. I just used made a boss biryani using Shan. Has a decent bite to it too.

1 Like

Take lessons , my old aged padawan.

1 Like

I might need to get out moreā€¦ never ever seen a sandwich cut like this before -
Going to try it myself next time I make one - see how the bread to crust ratio works out :0)

1 Like

Whatā€™s those pink things?

Ham.

processed boiled ham

1 Like

Not a curry fanā€¦ but might be of interest to some hereā€¦

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/foodanddrink/recipes/30-mouth-wateringly-good-curry-recipes-to-suit-all-tastes/ss-AA1jLcVA?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=1ffc5e33eb5

1 Like

This is right up @Alright_Now_Legend alley.

1 Like

FIFY

Okay, I didnā€™t cook it myself but you canā€™t beat a good haddock and chips.

6 Likes

Itā€™s even better now that thereā€™s not newpaper ink on it as well.
Personally prefer Cod but Haddock is good too, a favorite of mine when in England.

1 Like

newspaper soaks up all the oil, nothing wrong with it

Halibut is best though, in a good beer batter.

2 Likes

In the UK, personal preference is Haddock over Cod.

When back home, nothing beats grilled Barramundi :drooling_face:

1 Like

I have nothing against the paper itā€™s the ink I didnā€™t like on my food, fingers and tongue.
Best is the wrong word it should be a preference, Many fish fry well particularly in batter. :grin:

1 Like