Thiago ALCANTARA: 2020/21

Even without the current injury chances that he will be our next Sturridge, Lallana, Ox were high in my book.

Wrote it a few times before we signed him - missed quite a lot minutes / games in during his time in Germany. A league with just 18 teams and one cup competition. At a team that easily wins the double every year without being tested physically really.

And then coming to England with 20 teams, 2 cup competitions. The most physical and intense league in the world. To the club that plays the most intense football in world football. Oh and then adding the hectic Corona schedule to that.

Itā€™s an easy calculation really.

With that said, I am far from writing him off but we should use him wisely.

3 Likes

Iā€™m confused. Is @Flobs really @Scott.Jones? Or is @Barnestormer @Scott.Jones? Everyone wants to be @Scott.Jones. Needless to say, thatā€™s not good with all due disrespect.

6 Likes

Oh yes it is, we are legion; we are Nottingham massive. A tough town.

3 Likes

I wouldnā€™t get anymore players from Bayern,do we have a warranty.

7 Likes

If I ever got my hands on him I would turn his face into hamburger

4 Likes

Youā€™d put it in a bap?

2 Likes

Mmmmbappe :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

No-one could fit that nose of Richarlison into a bapā€¦! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Yep,youā€™d have to flatten his nose with a beautiful hook.

7 Likes

Eventually Richarlison is going to get what he deserves. I reckon thereā€™s a few players in the Premier league, who are just waiting for the right moment to deal with that prick. Starting tomorrow against Leeds would be nice.

6 Likes

He deserves a long and shitty career at the bitters.

5 Likes

Dirty B****rd Richarlisonā€¦ the only player in the premiership after he celebrates a goalā€¦

Cannot lift the front of his shirt up over his head because of his Heron like noseā€¦!

5 Likes

Pickford canā€™t do it either for different reasons.

8 Likes

I never get tired of the Pickford little arms jokes. Seriously, no idea why itā€™s so funny to me.

7 Likes
4 Likes

When Thiago, Richarlison and Everton are mentionned we all turn into @Scott.Jones. Itā€™s strange but VVD and Pickford has the same effect (I would chop his legs off so he looked 'normal).

6 Likes

I am now afraid of you and will no longer be making fun of you.

5 Likes

Letā€™s not beat around the bush heā€™s finished, isnā€™t he?
A Sturridge, Lallana, Shaquiri level flop. :rofl:

1 Like

Just stay away from dark alleys when @Flobs is driving his car :grinning:

3 Likes

Me and my big car. :smiley: (btw itā€™s got the loudest horn (claxon) in France. :rofl:

3 Likes