Thiago ALCANTARA: 2020/21

You mean they should pay the players wages? :joy:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Itā€™s not as if itā€™s his 1st offense. Every time I ā€˜watchā€™ an Everton match (which admittedly is very rare) he takes a lunge at someone. Needs more red cards that cunt for sure!

Itā€™s amazing how in the EPL players get called out for diving after hard contact yet thugs get put on a pedestal. Fucking nuts the english media and refs! :rage:

11 Likes

I do wonder whether they want it gladiatorial?

4 Likes

Its either 2 things.

Injury is worse than club are letting on/realized.

Or

Sturridge, Sorry, I mean Thiago says he isnā€™t fit/Still feeling it but club are confused to as why as they see nothing wrong.

1 Like

I think this one from @Rambler sums it up they want division 3 tiki taki football. :cry:
https://theanfieldnoise.com/t/funny-pictures-and-jokes-thread/176/375?u=flobs

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeUNBr6WvYw

Richarlison (the s***house), certainly picked his match with Thiagoā€¦

We will just have to get St John signed up and ready to face him in the next derbyā€¦

4 Likes

If only they had VAR then, I think the punch actually missed :rofl: :rofl:

Athletic Bilbao and Barca was also a bad one in the 80s when Maradona was there.

3 Likes

Three months in and already categorized in Sturridge category!

7 Likes

tbf @Walshy07 has never been the most optimistic poster really,i personally think the reason weā€™re taking so long with Thiago is because his return will be at centre back,canā€™t learn that overnight.

6 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure the injury was worst than assessed. The club never update their 1st assessment weā€™ve seen this soo many times and soo many time we get impatient and frustrated. Then again most seem to love these guessing games, I just wish the club would communicate better.

5 Likes

Maybe he is just sick and tired of answering the same question again and again. Heā€™s said that Thiagoā€™s getting closer. What that means though is open to anyoneā€™s interpretation.

In any case, itā€™s fairly certain that if Thiago was facing a longer layoff or had suffered a setback, we would have heard about it by now.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFxg6g1W2Z4

From this angle it actually looks worse than Virgils and seems a similar type of problem, a hyper-extended knee.

7 Likes

Two or 3 games after the international break Klopp said in one of his pre match presser that Thiago is close to a return.

I am not convinced that he is still suffering vom that tackle tbh. Could be something else.

1 Like

If was a similar one to Virg, the club would have had more to say on it.

2 Likes

It was horrific and I was surprised when it was communicated that heā€™d be out for ā€˜such a short timeā€™. Thankfully Iā€™m a pessamist and didnā€™t believe that hopeful nonsense otherwiseIā€™d be saying we had got another Sturridge on our hands. Letā€™s be honest he, Thiago, was fucking lucky not to have a more serious injury.

5 Likes

I would waste the fck out of Richarlison if I could get him close leaving the boozer late one night; karma will come around for him, Digne is out for the rest of the season :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Klopp says a lot of ā€˜stuffā€™.
Convinced or not the problem remains the lack of communication from the club (which is a little grudge I have).

2 Likes

He wouldnā€™t want to meet me in a dark alley with me in my big car. :rage:

4 Likes

Who does :kissing_heart:

4 Likes