Thiago ALCANTARA: 2020/21

tbf , @Flobs probably looks better in the dark.

3 Likes

His analysis of axial play would suggest he spends a lot of time in the dark too

4 Likes

Driving crazily around France like Flobs of Flobs Hall.

4 Likes

I reckon most Liverpool supporters have forgotten what play through the axe is. All this ‘running down the wing’ nonsense has caused them to loose their senses.

Many hours I scave dark alleys in my big car looking for unsuspecting footballers. :rofl:

3 Likes

Mo Salah Mo Salah running down the middle.

Doesn`t sound right to me.

4 Likes

There you go, brainwashed! :wink:

4 Likes

Brainwashed :roll_eyes:
Cheeky twat :grin: we all know Fergie is the best ever manager not that Bob Paisley lad.

4 Likes

Flobs, I can only save you from yourself for so long. I have others to save.

3 Likes

Listen here Jesus go … yourself. :wink: :rofl:

1 Like

FYI someone got a permanent ban for saying “h@mburger”

1 Like

Which makes it all the more odd they commit 4 years to Thiago, a whopping 6 months younger and much more checkered injury history than Gini, yet are waffling on giving Gini multiple years (“allegedly” the holdup) who is as robust and dependable as they come.

EDIT: and just as I posted that I get a TIA YouTube notification with the title: Klopp appears to accept Gini will leave.

6 Likes

There’s a difference in quality isn’t there?

1 Like

You tell me. The best ability is availability. :wink:

6 Likes

Nonsense, I’m available, Klopp would be mad to put me in any postions Gini has played for us (and any other for that matter). Availability is a factor for sure.
So are you saying Thiago (whom so many got soo excited about) is shit?

2 Likes

Haha yes! The Boss would be mad not to put you in!!

And no, by no means am I saying Thiago is shit, I absolutely love him as a player. But if he’s never fit or available, it makes no difference. With as dialed into sports science as The Boss is, coupled with the injury challenges Thiago had, I was mildly surprised they committed 4 years.

3 Likes

Yeah and imagine if we lose Gini and end up with Thiago mostly injured.

1 Like

When they agreed to the contract, I don’t believe they took into account, that twat Richarlison. Careless of them really.

5 Likes

I supose that was the price to pay to get him.
As for Gini that’s another situation and a scenario in football, Gini has the final say that’s how it is/has been/will be. It’s him who is looking at the end of his contract and his possibilities. (@GermanRed can say whatever he likes he’s soo often wrong lol)

3 Likes

Our 3 part time invalids will compensate the minutes Gini played.

Thiago + Keita + Ox = Wijnaldum

3 Likes

Just another way of going missing.
Mind you It’s a bit harsh implying Thiago is a ‘Sturridge’ when we all saw that tackle. Getting frustrated with him soo soon is bizarre when we have put up with Firmino getting worst and worst for so long and when I finally give up and shout it I get told to be patient. Wierd! :confused:

2 Likes