Thiago Alcantara (CM) Bayern Munich

That’s brilliant

1 Like

Stop trying to take the limelight, we’re not interested in you and you lunch habits. :wink:

2 Likes

Pecking order an 1st players on the team sheet might change a little.

Full car wanker

3 Likes

Jurgen said LFC fans should keep an eye on the club website and social media today, and SSN state he’s arrived in the UK this morning - nice pre-weekend present if it’s announced today!

1 Like

He could be in the stand on Sunday.

That’s one of two regrets I have over this transfer. The league fixtures and timing of the transfer is too late for Chelsea and more than likely Arsenal. I’d love him to be available for these fixtures. Not a criticism of the club just one of those kind of what if things.

The other is a sad moment where my cousin sadly passed away 3 weeks ago from cancer. He was a huge LFC fan since the days of Shankly and many a text was shared based on information taken from people on this and the TIA forums. He wasn’t a big one for the internet.

It feels weird now not having to make those updates now or discuss games, tactics etc.

17 Likes

So sorry to hear that, mate. Condolences to all your family.

YNWA.

10 Likes

But has he had his breakfast?!

2 Likes

MARMITE!!! :grin:

1 Like

Are we there yet? Sorry is he here yet ?

Judging by the emojis, some people arrived yesterday. :wink:

1 Like

And here the usual “negative dose” from Didi Hamann. Maybe he’s just angry that Thiago is leaving Munich, etc. Didi can’t hide it well that he’s now an absolute Bayern fan imo. Sometimes really annoying.

3 Likes

Just for @richieh_10

https://mobile.twitter.com/footballdaily/status/1306932077678469122

1 Like
2 Likes

Milner having a Ferrari is the most “unmilner” thing I’ve ever seen :upside_down_face:

17 Likes

His Ford Focus is at the garage.

3 Likes

They talk about Milner arriving whilst filming a Ferarri. Clueless

9 Likes

:joy: :partying_face: :rofl:

This chant sounds “great”…

Edit, this guy looks a bit like Alberto Moreno imo

https://mobile.twitter.com/Watch_LFC/status/1306938613721108491

1 Like