Thiago Alcántara - Welcome to Liverpool

It’s official!!

11 Likes

Welcome Thiago, start thinking about where you’ll be storing all those new medals you’re about to win :joy:

14 Likes

Welcome to our family :partying_face: :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Yeaaaaaah!

6 Likes

Absolutely humming with excitement today. Brilliant signing. I have felt for a long time that we’ve not had that really top top quality in midfield – even if Klopp has created a very successful, hardworking, tough group of leaders in the middle of the park! – and I am so looking forward to the next level Thiago can bring us to. :+1:

As soon as Bayern let us talk to Thiago, they were never getting their bidding war. Really happy that he knew this is where he wanted to go.

12 Likes
1 Like

Best goalkeeper
Best defender
Best fullbacks
Best front three
Best manager
Best fans…

And now the midfielder who the ‘world’ considers in that bracket. Immense immense signing, and an unintended statement!

5 Likes

I’m buzzing.

11 Likes
8 Likes
13 Likes

He seems PROPERLY pumped to be here :slight_smile:

1 Like
3 Likes
2 Likes

Whistling along. Brilliant…

4 Likes

Ah I was at that game in 1998 come to think of depressingly I’m 8 years older than him, I imagined us as both 15 year olds.

It was my third at Anfield. I don’t think I went again until the end of Rafa’s reign (University plus other things).

Anyhow absolutely delighted on this signing top draw recruitment.

1 Like

Trying to think who else has had it, not great with numbers.

Aurelio and Riise I presume.

Finaly, what took you so long. :grinning:

Dejan Lovren, Don Hutchison, Fábio Aurélio, John Arne Riise, Luis Alberto, Markus Babbel, Phil Babb

Well that was a totally unexpected signing.

Was it even mentioned on here before today ?

6 Likes