Those jammy fuckers down the M62

On Twitter Utd fans are crowing about Mason Greenwood being on Utd’s retained list for next season. A classless club followed by classless wankers.

Apparently De Gea is not on the retained list.

2 Likes

The Arabs can easily outbid Ratcliffe. It’s done.

I don’t know that the retained list really has much relevance to players of De Gea’s age.

There is a rule that if a young player (<24) if offered a contract extension but declines it his new club must still pay a development fee (as we did with Ings). This list if the official documentation of which young players out of contract can be picked up for free and which ones there will be a fee for.

For players over 24 being left off the list is usually a marker of a new contract not being offered, but it can also just represent that terms of a new deal have not been reached. There is no issue at all for a player of his age to be left off the list and then later be included in the official squad lists that are used for the next season.

1 Like

Think he’s got a +1 option anyway, maybe that’s already activated. Around half a year ago, I thought he would be leaving, but the sound lately is that he will stay.

Don’t think he’s going anywhere. He’ll see his contract out and leave. No other club is going to pay his wages per week.

Genuinely unbelievable that he’s still contracted to the club, and that more isn’t being made of it by the media.

How little I know. Thanks for clarifying that.

The talk is in the last hour or so is that he is going, possibly another destined for Saudi. Not surprising really, he’s been shite for years and nobody serious is going to pay him anywhere near the wage he’s been stealing at United.

Imagine there will be quite a tussle for the likes of Onana and Raya this summer.

Raya is probably off to Spurs.

If man utd were serious , they would offer for Brightons gk steele.

No no no. Let them have…

No Way Football GIF by SportsManias

Surprisingly he didn’t buy the shirt to mock our points total :roll_eyes:

https://twitter.com/PA/status/1670735707328114690?s=20

2 Likes

That would look like Jordan Pickford if it had a different face, different arms, different body shape etc etc.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/spiritofshankly/status/1670750694335209474

3 Likes

A week in Walton nick is what he needs

5 Likes

He smiled and chuckled after the banning order was made, and was also fined £1,000 and ordered to pay a surcharge of £400 and £85 in costs.

Scum.

Get him off his job

1 Like

The prosecution said White had “many” previous convictions, dating most recently to 2021, but none were football-related.

So in other words, he is a thick cunt that never learns to not be a cunt

6 Likes

Make him wear the shirt…and walk round Anfield for a couple of days, on a lead…home games preferably…with no one to help him…

1 Like

I do think we should bring back stocks.

I also think there isn’t enough dog poo around to clean up anymore. Community service clearing gutters would be a public good. They smell as bad as sewage.

2 Likes

This?

1 Like

Maguire maybe leaving Man Utd for Greece on a short term deal?