Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Both of them are trying to play the media game. I feel it’s going to end badly for the (alleged) victim just because someone has got the major power here.

Antony can buy his way into discrediting her totally.

1 Like

There’s a few alleged victims aren’t there?

1 Like

Suspicious Beauty And The Beast GIF

It’s a suspension with full pay that’s being dressed up as a “leave of absence”.

That club is coming apart at the seams. They’re hemorrhaging money, increasing debt, have a literally crumbling stadium and outdated training facilities, their football operations are light years behind everyone else’s, and it’s reflecting in the on-field performances.

We were in the wilderness for 30 years, winning the odd cup and having the odd title challenge. We at least were competitive in the CL during that time. United are staring down the barrel of a similar time out of the conversation for titles and CLs, and it’s unlikely they can do anything to stop it.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, the most united response to this will be Pelistri and Garnacho being forced into more starts and them somehow turning into star players buffering the effects of them eating 150+ million of lost asset value in Sancho and Anthony

2 Likes

You believe whatever you want to believe.

1 Like

Well quite.

So he’ll buy them off too.

One narrative that fits this scenario fully… Would be to imagine Slur Alex is bitter and twisted enough, not to want the club, or different managers they have employed, to steal his thunder of his past achievements…!
Would make perfect sense, for how far they have fallen, if he is actually undermining, and hollowing them out from inside…!

Do people drink? Not all of them. Do people drink then have sex? Only for the last several hundred thousand years. I’m not familiar with the case in point in fairness. There’s a hell of a difference between drunk sex and rape is my point.

Yeah, if there’s one thing about them that consistently works in their favour in the footballing sense, it’s their academy and youth recruitment in general.

From Ferguson flooding the league with his young players to boost their value and help against their rivals, via Van Gaal turning the likes of Fosu-Mensah and Bortwick-Jackson into overnight sensations, to the likes of Rashford and Garnacho turning into real game changers… I haven’t seen this Mainoo lad but I hear

Barcelona are experiencing something similar, I’d say, though one might say that they are a more extreme version of Man United at this moment. Even though they are obsessed with buying shiny new toys, it’s usually their kids who deliver for them.

1 Like

Both certainly seem to find some lads in their youth side then again Barca has always been a bit like that.

Knowing man utd , they are rather likely to be a failure than a success.

Their whole youth ecosystem is fucked

2 Likes

Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

3 Likes

Cameron Jake Borthwick-Jackson is an English professional footballer who plays as a left-back for Ekstraklasa club Śląsk Wrocław

Remember how they were bigged up at the time? Media and Man United fans really did their part to convince everyone how Van Gaal was about to produce the next Class of '92, conveniently covering up the amounts of money he was spending on signings like Di Maria and Shaw.

Di Maria in theory was a solid purchase. He didn’t like Man Utd and wanted to get out of there at the earliest possible time.

Shaw has been a “steady’ish” one. Overpriced yeah , but he hasn’t been a failure.

There’s a difference between buying one world class player in Di Maria and Shaw to ETH buying an untested player in Hojlund , A flop in Antony & Mason Mount. Add that to the huge money offered to Casemiro who’s on his way down and you get how the transfers are fucked now.

In LVG times , gambles were made but they were atleast made on known quantities. Hojlund and Antony aren’t known quantities and to spend so much on them

3 Likes

For all Man Utd’s gloating about youth. Post Fergie , Only Greenwood , Pogba and Rashford showed any promise. Greenwood doesn’t have a future anymore and Rashford is well… inconsistent and Pogba is well Pogba

Other guys like Janujaz , Lingard couldn’t hack it.

Garnacho’s not a academy talent and neither is Pellestri.

1 Like

You forgot Piqué hehehe.
Sorry you said post Taggart.