Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Fucking hell. that’s basically a unicorn.

I may have bitten off more than I can chew.

My posts have to be approved by the mods for a while. I may have to go deep undercover.

1 Like

Worth.

Start by posting a eulogy in the Bobby Charlton thread. Say how he was not only their greatest player (edging out Bestie) but also England’s.

That should get you some brownie points.

1 Like

The only horse resistant to being punched in the face. Coincidence???

1 Like

The Wire Reaction GIF

Horses Seo GIF by Kiwosan

They’re 2 goals down at home against a Newcastle side who rested most of their top players and goalie.
Come on Erik, you gotta keep your job :wink:

1 Like

Even Everton is winning FFS! Come on Ten Hag

@SBYM how is Mubs doing in the in-game thread?

One Hag left.

ETH after the weekend

Jumping Game Over GIF by LLIMOO

By the way, can anyone not hear that GIF? :grimacing:

3-0.

Unfortuntately the fraud Erik the blag will shipped out soon. On the plus side, they usually manage to find somebody worse.

1 Like

As I said in another thread. It’s a good time to sack him. There’s no one decent available.

21:45

Get Involved

#bbcfootball, via WhatsApp on 03301 231826 or text 81111 (UK only, standard message rates apply)

Rich: Manchester United can’t afford to get a new manager. It will be Darren Fletcher’s man United within a month. The club is doomed.

Andy: Man Utd getting stuffed again at home and unable to score. I think Erik Ten Hag will be gone in the morning.

Nathan: Genuinely believe a good Sunday league side could beat this Man United. It really is that awful.

NEW

Posted at 21:4821:48

Pressure mounting for Ten Hag

Man Utd 0-3 Newcastle

Conor McNamara
Commentator on BBC Radio 5 Live

If Manchester United lose this it is there eighth defeat in 15 games.

You have to go back to 1972 for the last time that happened and it saw then Manchester United manager Frank O’Farrell sacked for a run like that.

So what pressure is it going to put on Erik Ten Hag? It is going to be interesting to see.

Glazers generally hang on a bit so I reckon he gets this weekend if they lose than and any poor result against Copenhagen in Europe that will be that.

Watch Newcastle’s first goal. Really good play by Liveramento, but by fuck Utd made it easy for them. Dalot may as well as just stood on the edge of the newcastle box the entire time for as much effort as he put in

1 Like

:0)

NEW

Posted at 21:5621:56

Post update

Man Utd 0-3 Newcastle

Clinton Morrison

Former Republic of Ireland striker on BBC Radio 5 Sports Extra

If I wasn’t working I would also be leaving the stadium like the Manchester United fans to miss the traffic.

Ten hag after the City loss at the weekend - “you can see we’re heading in the right direction” too right, Erik. Too right. For you that’s the exit door.

Must be a closet Liverpool fan as they are heading in the right direction … for us

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Specsavers/status/1719836325694607716

1 Like