Those jammy fuckers down the M62

I just watched his post-match and he said he was pissed , been in the pub all afternoon , when he made that prediction. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

They will park the dubbeldekker.

They’d be better off putting Desmond Dekker in goal.

3 Likes

I would have no problem to console her when se can not take it any longer … :sunglasses:

This is going to be like @PeachesEnRegalia and Alice, isn’t it?

3 Likes

I love the part in the video above where she says, ‘We needed to buy Højlund and Kane in the summer.’

They still have no fucking clue they’re a joke.

2 Likes

You’ll need to explain to 75% of the forum who he is

1 Like

That’s what Google is for.

1 Like

There’s really one video out there that can sum up how I feel right now……you guys might have come across it before.

https://x.com/SajadIqbalLFC/status/1734692381084307512?s=20

2 Likes

Shaw also injured again…played 4 lots of 90 mins since his return from injury.

south park beat a dead horse GIF

1 Like

On ETH…

If somebody told me he was a secret Liverpool fanatic sent to sabotauge us I would believe them. He keeps doing the wrong thing while trying to keep a straight face and convince us how we’re doing great and it’s all coming together. And as others have said he should be sued for the players he brought in, he set us back for another 5 years with that alone.

daffy-daffy-duck

2 Likes

As an aside…

Those moments when you question your life choices…

2 Likes

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

1 Like

Hoijlund = decent player in there but is like a great white trying to feed off plankton.

:joy:

‘The best signing, amusingly, has probably been Jonny Evans.’

‘It’s proposterus.’

1 Like

Alice? Who the fuck is Alice?

2 Likes

They signed this kid Pellestri for 9m about 4 years ago from Forlan’s old club, the dude said this kid had “shades of Giggs” in him. Probably been cursed ever since that day because he hasn’t scored a single goal for club in country…in those 4 years.

It’s a miracle ETH is still their manager I was not confident of this a month ago.
Their CL group looks incredible, it takes something to finish that with 15 goals against in 6 matches, in 4th place below Galatasaray and Copenhagen.

just don’t let them score first LFC? Time for that Nunez hattrick.:laughing:

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like