Those jammy fuckers down the M62

I thought it was rock, paper, scissors :thinking:

I suspect this is Rooneyā€™s problem.

That is just so crazy it might work! Have you thought of applying at Old Trafford?

Couldnā€™t do any worse could I?

I have ideasā€¦ all from Encyclopedia @PeachesEnRegalia I might add

1 Like

Strengthen that midfield one pot noodle at a time?

Funny thing is, our weak efforts at comedy are no match for the real thing. ManU are going to need to cover some of his wages!

1 Like

UK government is the only comparison I can draw with regards to the level of incompetence

What a palaver. What good does it even do them when they need to raise funds to buy ?

They are letting Regulon go back to Spurs as well because Malacia is expected to be back by the end of the month.

Well, there are two things it achieves for them, in addition to saving some funds:

i) There is precedent that Sancho could force his way out on a free. All he needs to establish is that he isnā€™t being given a fair chance to practice his trade, essentially. Uncharted waters, but he has nothing to lose and best case for ManU is he loses his case while making the club look absolutely terrible.

ii) Right now, the way he is being treated has to be divisive. A loan move would represent some kind of closure. The alternative is that the more they struggle, the better he looks in the mindā€™s eye, and the more pressure on the club/Ten Hag.

1 Like

The flip side is if he goes to Dortmund and does well, there is an angle that can be argued that it makes it more attractive to sack EtH. If he hasnā€™t burned bridges with others at the club it could allow for him to come back under a new manager with a clean slate and Utd get a 100m pound player back without having to shell out any more money for it.

1 Like

I did say theyā€™ve had more ā€œturn of the cornersā€ than Rishi Sunak on Saturday.

I donā€™t know much about why Spurs made him available in the first place. Maybe that ends up strengthening them?

Thereā€™s a serious cultural problem at United. Like I said earlier in this thread, it blows my mind that there were players in the summer complaining that ETH was working them too hard. A bad culture is hard if not impossible to change without clearing out all the people contributing to the toxic culture. Sancho appears to be one of those people. Iā€™d get rid of him ASAP regardless of who the manager is.

1 Like

ā€¦and yet Dortmund seem to be willing to work with him again. At the very least suggests that he isnā€™t a leader in making the changing room culture crap.

1 Like

They have done it several times over, but it always seems to be symbolic rather than authentic. Jose was commenting on a podcast to Obi Mikel the other day how they still have several of the people there, interestingly not all of whom were players, who he was pointing out back in his time were wasters and needed to be let go.

About 7 or 8 players have been the problem over the last 5-10 years. Itā€™s a culture not one individual

1 Like

Andre The Giant No GIF

Inconceivable!

3 Likes

Happy Sure Thing GIF by Manchester United

ā€œAnd you! Friendless. Brainless. Helpless! Hopeless!ā€

When one of the most respected individuals in European football says the club needs ā€œopen heart surgery,ā€ Iā€™m guessing itā€™s probably a sign that the rot runs pretty deep.

And long may it continue!