Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Just realised that tax payers have already payed for a stadium in the north - wasn’t the Emptihad built as part of the commonwealth games (or similar) at tax payers expense, before it was gifted to City? The stadium is owned by the council - pretty much all there for your Wembley North - and it has had so little football (despite being sold out every week), that it’s still pretty fresh in there I imagine.

There’s your Wembley of the north right there Jimbo you fucking tax dodging cunt you. Only worth £29bn…poor sod. Pushed for Brexit to make it better here, whilst relocating his business and home elsewhere. Because he’d called Jim and no Shiek something or another, the media are more than happy to choke/gag on his super rich cockend.

3 Likes

Probably realised old toilet is unsalvageable

Sport Win GIF by Pit Viper

https://twitter.com/abzinooo10/status/1760725607221219443

GIF by South Park

The fact that they would lose every game 3-0

Big blow for this lot.

Should sack the club doctor ….

1 Like

Not what I meant by blow…

I mean they’ve been overplaying him for most of the season. I get that their hands have been tied somewhat with injuries, but it’s more than that.

ETH only cares about keeping his job at this point, it’s why he insisted on starting McTominay in midfield after he popped up with a couple of goals, it’s why he started Hojlund in every game he could despite knowing that he’s young and hasn’t ever played more than about 35 matches in a season, it’s why he rushed guys like Shaw back from injury, etc.

1 Like

Even playing XII v XI!

1 Like

He wouldn’t be the only manager to do this over the years.

Yeah I thought the 4-3-4 lineout seemed quite innovative!

My favourite part is the fact there are 12 players in this line-up.

Four.
Four.
Fucking.
Three.

I also just noticed he’s ‘sold’ Bruno but kept Rashford.

lol

Of course he gets injured when they have to play Man City, just as he hit the best form of his life…

Failure to implement a style of play, I can see Ratcliffe ditching Ten Shags in the summer. Despite the funny links to Potter, I doubt they’ll do that.

Could see them going for Nagelsmann, Amorim or De Zerbi as an outside shout (I had no idea his wife is still living in Italy, and travels to see him, so I’m not sure he’ll stay in England). No matter how hard Tuchel tries his best Sharon Stone Basic Instinct impression, they surely won’t give it to him.

Has the God of football come out and blamed the Glazers again yet.

1 Like