Those jammy fuckers down the M62

I wonder who we will play in the semifinals?

Love it. He is so gonna get fired.

2 Likes

McTom isnt the solution but he isnt the main problem either. Club had ample opportunity to get an upgrade on him and the fact that he’s still around shows the bigger failings of the squad.

He’s like a lesser version of Fellaini.

The fact that McTom got regularly picked by the managers shows that the other transfers in the midfield were abject failures.

6 Likes

Think it actually started with Rooney

3 Likes

Except that Rooney probably deserved that contract , even with the risks associated with it.

There’s nothing that the likes of Pogba have shown that warranted such a huge contract.

2 Likes

Ok, true. It definitely started the outrageous wage levels though, think they paid him vastly more than was the standard for the time.

Rooney was also massively on the wane (pun unintended lol) by that point.

2 Likes

“Past performance is no guarantee of future results”

3 Likes

The fans could see that Rooney was declining. Woodward just wanted to stop him going to Chelsea.

Doesn’t that prove your original point though about offering big wages just to stop them moving elsewhere?

2 Likes

Yes. Just stating that Rooney had the history and past performances behind him to ask for the huge payrise. Pogba didn’t.

De Gea probably had some credit in the bank. But he was also given that huge contract to stop him from moving.

Did I hear right that VAR took SIX MINUTES to “clear that one up” before letting the goal stand?

Absolute disgrace.

2 Likes

Fixed

Pogba suspended for 4 years on a doping ban.

That will be his career. A 34-year old Pogba isn’t going to be of interest to anyone.

1 Like

That is harsh, suspending someone for 4 years just because they are a dope

2 Likes

It wouldn’t shock me if Juve intentionally doped him in order to get rid of him.

1 Like

Pogba and the Juve doctor sharing a drink in the Juve canteen

https://publish.reddit.com/embed?url=https://www.reddit.com/r/Unexpected/comments/17kxzpe/a_toast_to_success/

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAA

sigh

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAJAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

The bald fucker is losing it.

7 Likes