Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Nah that is not true according to the PGMOL. They are all impartial or support some non-league team like Altrincham as Talor does although he was born and raised 500 meters from Old Trafford … :innocent:

Or they don’t even like the football. Don’t forget that one!

We are closer that we were at 7.59pm on Wednesday. That’s something to celebrate.

We just have to keep winning our games. That’s all we can do.

5 Likes

If Moyeseh’s West Ham can shithouse even a draw on Sunday, then it gets very very interesting. Points gap would be 5 with four games to play, they have to go to Bournemouth and play at home against Chelsea (lol) and Fulham on the last match day. I’d expect them to rest players against Fulham on account of the Chelsea match 3 days earlier and the upcoming cup final.

We’re in with a chance, my head tells me we miss out by a cunt hair, but you just never know. United have been average most of the season but have ridden their luck. That seems to have run out now.

2 Likes

Agreed. On that proviso, they would need 9 points from their last 5 games to finish above us.

West Ham A
Wolves H
Bournemouth A

Chelsea H
Fulham H

They finish with two easy home games so I think they would really need to drop points in each of the next three games. Can’t see it!?

2 Likes

To be fair, several of them don’t seem to see much of it

2 Likes

It’s Erik how-many Hags now?

We had our worst season in years, they’re a place ahead of us hehehehe.

3 Likes

This is like Jose finishing second after another shit season for us (finishing third) and United fans (and pundits claiming how United are back.

2 Likes

1 Like

Won’t Mitrovic be back by then? And Fulham could definitely give them a game and will have every incentive to do so after what happened in the cup tie.

2 Likes

Ole season when they finished 2nd springs to mind.

1 Like

They did manage to fluke a second then too.

Chelsea isn’t a lost cause despite having fwank. There will be plenty of players wanting to have a point to prove and wanting to be a part going on forward especially with the talent they have

A team like that is always dangerous

2 Likes

Yeah they are a bit of a misnomer because they only remain really bad if they keep making the mistakes.

Their big issue is do they let the football side do the football side or does Bohely constantly involve himself.

1 Like

I promise I didn’t make this up…

fecking shite bunch of cnuts can’t do anything other than wank about with possession thinking they’re shit hot spraying and praying long range shots fecking useless bastards Sancho waste of space Fernandes a joke de Gea can get fecked bunch of fecking lazy fecking pricks absolute bottle job again cnuts.

4 Likes

Channel Islands Glamour GIF by Real Housewives of Jersey

3 Likes

Alice and Woodbridge reactions please

2 Likes

They play the 13th, 20th, 25th Thurs night and 28th now… - 3rd June FA Cup
Wish we were playing them again

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/Tactical_Times/status/1655303857809809410

9 Likes