Those jammy fuckers down the M62

But the game we lost to them is what’s keeping them in the top four and us out of it. We really have only ourselves to blame.

4 Likes

We should have been 15 points more this season. Easily. Just goes to show how below par we have been

2 Likes

Was that Ten Hag’s interview with Sky?

United fans speaking about fixture congestion. :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

That year we finished 3rd and ended up only 5pts behind them…we have been waaaaaaay worse this season.

They’re going nowhere.

2 Likes

Saying that, that may be recency bias…hahaha

1 Like

Thank you mancs, and thank you @Klopptimist
Stuck a tenner on the Arsenal/West Ham double.
£90 richer than I was at lunchtime

6 Likes

Rachel Dratch Television GIF by Saturday Night Live

1 Like

It’s @Dutch you should be following, not only did he get both results right today, he nailed both correct scores too.

2 Likes

If nothing else, our recent charge and their crumbling — arguably started by the 7-0 — disspells the narrative that they’re moving way ahead of us and that we’re in decline. They’re a better side than they have been in recent years, but they’ve had their best season in years and us our worst. Bring on next year.

8 Likes

£20……:

Alice is effectively

“Oh no, oh fuck off… fuck off De Gea, I can’t believe it, oh shit …West Ham, West Ham of all clubs”.

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I must have missed the part when Erik the Bald subbed on Joel and Avram Glazer.

https://twitter.com/GNev2/status/1655301135371042816?t=thQuo1u-XtrxRXJKuRGLqA&s=19

Also, ‘their’…

Gary must have been mashing that iPhone keyboard pretty hard tonight!

2 Likes

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA…Carra’s reply…

https://twitter.com/Carra23/status/1655303955138727938?t=HMC_IriyJThGfE3zhV4ECw&s=19

5 Likes

Cleverly (pun intended) written headline (I think pun also intended).

1 Like

No mention of the fact that Wan Bissaka should’ve been sent off. Quelle surprise.

2 Likes

Flash score did go for it today.

Loved this one from yesterday

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

This Rojo lad sounds like a proper United player. Throwing ex team mates and coaches under the bus, throwing a tanty if he’s not picked.

They really do breed these sorts over there.

3 Likes