Trent ALEXANDER-ARNOLD: 2020/21

Yeah, he was a bit off the pace due to the injury lay off probably.

That what I said the 2nd one :grin:

What he offers going forward you canā€™t coach he just has the ability and execution well above most players. The defensive you can and he does need to improve his positioning and tracking of players.

Not good enough tonight, both defensively and offensively, in and out of possession. We started the second half better when he was pulled deeper and we made it almost a 3v2 in the build up, pushing Robbo up. Nothing major, just a little bit weak at the moment.

2 Likes

Total shite.

Sell him to Barcelona or Real Madrid and make Man U an offer they canā€™t refuse for Wan Bissaka.

3 Likes

What was he up to for the goal they scored?

1 Like

Fuck knows. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Tried to take the ball onto his chest and missed it completely.

2 Likes

He was as good as his replacement Milner which must be why he gets on the team sheet.
Seems to need Hendo to help him Thiago didnā€™t have a clue.

1 Like

Yep,he thought he was Katie Price but made a big tit out of himself.

3 Likes

What he wanted to play the ball with his lips?

2 Likes

With VVD/Gomez/Matip out, and the Greek left back missing, we canā€™t really do anything else but to let him play through the slump.

And to be honest, heā€™s been such a big part of our success, we forget that heā€™s still in his early 20s.

All players go through this. Heā€™ll be back. Can see him curling a free kick in against the scum.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Even more than Ziyech that should tell you something.

1 Like

Itā€™s Oxā€™s job not Thiagosā€¦

I think that was a huge crux of last night, Ox was just not there.

So Trent ended up going Long over and over. Poor choice to play Ox in such an intense match for me.

You expect from a creative player like Trent, who tries the difficult things, to lose possession more often than a no-nonsense defender, but this is definitely too much.

Oh, I donā€™t remember reading anywhere that TAA picked up Covid-19 last year?! :scream:

3 Likes

Maybe he assisted Salah in getting it too.

2 Likes

Hopefully weā€™ll see an end to our fans calling him an arrogant prick due to his poor form.

Probably not though.

8 Likes

Was he the bride at the wedding?

3 Likes

Get well soon, Trentrix :pray:

2 Likes