UEFA Europa League 2020-21

Roma, Basel, Arsenal, Molde, Leverkusen, Slavia Prague, Rangers, Benfica, PSV, Granada, Napoli, Sociedad, Leicester, Braga, Milan, Lille, Villarreal, Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Spurs, Antwerp, Zagreb, RZ Pellets WAC, Hoffenheim and Red Star are joined by Salzburg, Donetsk, Olympiakos, Ajax, Krasnodar, Kyiv and Manchester.

The absence of Sevilla robs us from the obvious winner. So who is your money’s worth this time?

1 Like

So obvious…

1 Like

Spurs, Ajax, Napoli or Milan. Should be one of those four. Tough not to nod the head at Mourinho, as good as he tends to be in knockouts.

2 Likes

Leicester???

Spurs/Mourinho is a strong contender. But I think they will prioritize the league and will press Eject around QF stage.

Really don’t think much of Ajax nowadays

2 Likes

Wolfsberger v Tottenham
Dynamo Kiev v Club Brugge
Real Sociedad v Manchester United
Benfica v Arsenal
Red Star Belgrade v Milan
Antwerp v Rangers
Slavia Prague v Leicester
RB Salzburg v Villarreal
Braga v Roma
Krasnodar v Dinamo Zagreb
Young Boys v Leverkusen
Molde v Hoffenheim
Granada v Napoli
Maccabi Tel Aviv v Shakhtar
Lille v Ajax
Olympiacos v PSV

1 Like

Dr House Oops GIF

2 Likes

I wonder where are these games will be moved to :thinking:

Thursday night :heart_eyes:

Come on folks, admit it, Europa League (and it’s predecessors) has certain charm, that magic of Cup football :star_struck:

Don’t know which game I’m going to get, but the channels have a weird and unhealthy fetish for English clubs. :grimacing:

3 Likes

I kind of enjoy it to the fact you can follow about 8 games and a fair bit of goal action so far.

2 Likes

Leverkusen trailing 3-0 :rofl: and it’s not even HT :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

They fought back mind

2 Likes

Very disappointed with Real Sociedad capitulating like that. Meanwhile, Napoli is just itching to get out of EL :rofl:.

1 Like

Why there’s a Thursday League game on Wednesday???

1 Like

I couldn’t work it out I assumed the ground might be being used by others, only reason I can think.

Anyhow Rangers up early now Antwerp need 3

1 Like

…and they are level :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Now 3-1 up Rangers are going through I would assume…

Meanwhile Arsenal fuck up and hand Benfica the lead in the tie, they now two to go through, one isn’t enough to survive.

2 Likes

3-2 :joy:

Does either of the team knows defense???

1 Like

God knows could be another 4-3 at this rate, Arsenal back level still need another.

2 Likes

4-2 now I bet it’s going be 4-3

1 Like