UEFA Europa League

These two commentators make out La Liga is some alien league.

Kind of expect Savage to be shit but.

“If Man Utd can get the ball and play against Barca’s high line they can get at them”.

If they can get the ball would be a start.

They also look absolutely shit on the press, Savage thinks it was well played out, but of course he would.

Kind of get the feeling Man Utd aren’t particularly good at defending. So it’s surprising they do so well.

Man Utd nearly score sadly it fell to Weghorst.

This ref is garbage

Barca 1-0, bit of a mess on a corner.

Poor defending by a few, mainly Fred and Wan Bissaka and De Gea waves at it in.

Ter Stergen poor on his near post 1-1.

God these commentators love a good old wank fest.

2-1 now, gone off can’t be arsed with this commentary

Union Berlin had a legitimate goal chalked off there, if he touched his arm it must have brushed but there was no clear angle it did and it hit his chest first.

Those two Manchester clubs winning It is a shite season that’s for sure :eyes:

I thought 7.45 ko. It’s only utd.

Leverkusen level with Monaco on Agg at the break.

Di Maria hattrick.

Just realized what a career this guy is completing and still writing his story at the age of 35 for a winger/forward.

He’s been at Benfica, Real, United (maybe the only place he was crap, although only for one season), PSG, Juve and obviously Argentina.

26 major trophies.

:clap:t4:

3 Likes

He’s a beast of a player and would run through brick walls at Real. United was a shitshow for him, got smart and got out.

2 Likes

The embarrassment of surrounding the ref continues. Fuck off Bruno. Stupid foul.

1 Like

Garnacho on the sniff? Only way to explain that fucking hair.

1 Like

Well, seems stuff is happening tonight

Keeper got him and controlled him though

Yeah, I know body is similar to something I deleted by mistake, stop telling me I can’t post.

Barca are shite. How are they top of la liga

I think the thirteenlth roll by Garnacho was 1 too many there

The rest are crap :poop:. :woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face:

They are also missing 3 of their best players this season. The fact those three have an average age of 21 speaks to some of their issues.

Another reason to despise barca .

1 Like